• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Who is your all time favourite comedian??

SoldierInTheMaking

Inactive
Reaction score
My favorite would have to be Demetri Martin, one of the funniest out there if you never heard of him look him up on you tube, he also has his own show, which is on tonight on the comedy network called "Important Things with Demetri Martin" check it out.

I can't decide.  I liked Carrot top - when he used to be funny and a little weird looking.  Now he's a LOT weird looking and not as funny.  Russell Peters is freaking hilarious. 

You know what I hate?  The neurotic female comedian.  Not one in particular - but just that type.  Just.. ugh.

lol Russel Peters is pretty funny too, I also don't mind Craig Ferguson...but you should check out Demetri Martin he is a genius. He has this one performance called "If I" he turns intelligence into comedy here's the link if you want to watch it http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mKnzPHtf9u4

SoldierInTheMaking said:
lol Russel Peters is pretty too

Really?

russell1.jpg

Whatever floats your boat.  ;)

One of Demetri Martin's jokes..............I like the beach, I like to get there really early before everybody else shows up and take like 30 bottles with notes in them, and throw them into the water, and then I wait for everyone to come to the beach, and when someone goes to pick up one of the bottles, I go up behind them, because when they open it, inside theirs a note that says I'm standing right behind you. lol another one is.....The worst time to have a heart attack is during a game of charades, especially if your teammates are bad guessers. lol

Nothing beats the deep, intellectual classics....

BennyHill.jpg

cleese_narrowweb__300x382,0.jpg

duckman.jpg

It is a toss-up between Wayne and Shuster's Shakespearian skit on Ed Sullivan "Who's on First" and Tim Conway's Dentist skit on the Carol Burnett Show.

George Wallace said:
It is a toss-up between Wayne and Shuster's Shakespearian skit on Ed Sullivan "Who's on First" and Tim Conway's Dentist skit on the Carol Burnett Show.

I vote for Tim Conway - great comedian on a great show.

Rodney Dangerfield because he gets "no respect".

Back