• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

What's your gas price? 2.0

It's kind of exciting.  I don't remember the last time I saw gas prices this low. 

Got gas today for 79.4 In Wasaga Beach ON. Hell yeah! For a second I thought it was 2001 ;D

Today 78.9 in London Ontario. "WOW" what a treat! Now I can even afford to buy a few beers again after a fill up.;D

Now who's thumbing there noses now at who? Sorry big oil, but it's going to be a while before you see $150.00 a barrel again and I hope you're all crying in your soup right about now! Serves you right! >:D

75.4 when I filled up at Shell tonight.  The Sunoco across the street was 75.2 but since I use Easy Pay at Shell, it's not worth going across the road to save .2 cents a litre.  ::)

Hopefully the rumors that once the economy straightens up (be that whenever...) the gas prices do not follow suit.

I think it'll be a while before we start seeing a real rebound.

I paid 1.09 a litre today, I almost feel like brining my SUV out of mothballs!

Now I can barely wait to get home from here.  My SUV (which is now fully mine!!!!) LOVES gas, and now it won't hurt so much filling it!!!

Back