• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

What would you do???

RiflemanPhil

Inactive
Reaction score
What would you do if a skinhead came up to you, raised the right hand in the nazi salute, said heil hitler, and said yehodi wissak?
What would you do if neo-nazis were protesting near your workplace
What would you do if people spat on you and called you a baby-killer
What would you do to someone desecrating regimental honour either physically or verbally?
What would you do if there was a nazi convention to be held in your hometown?
What would you do if you felt such emotion as want to lash out physically?
Is our society too "free"? Do we allow too much?

I would move this to "Radio Chatter" and then decide whether to can it or not.....

'pologies sah. Would if I could, but as its already here...might as well comment? If you think its worth canning go ahead, though i genuinely would like some imput as to members beliefs. Just some mental situation
If you want to move it, i'm not quite sure how to do that, but you can certainly do it if you wish

RiflemanPhil said:
What would you do if a skinhead came up to you, raised the right hand in the nazi salute, said heil hitler, and said yehodi wissak?
What would you do to someone desecrating regimental honour either physically or verbally?

I would go and talk to my local MP  ;D

:cdn:

RiflemanPhil said:

Hold my ground and politely tell him "No thank you." Refuse to validate his desire for attention by allowing him to provoke me.

RiflemanPhil said:

Ignore them, refuse to play into their desires for an audience. Ensure local authorities know that they are protesting and provide any particulars that may allow them to shut it down based as a hate crime.

RiflemanPhil said:

Hold my ground and politely tell them they are misinformed.

RiflemanPhil said:

You would have to be more specific. I can protect property to the extent permitted by law, but verbal abuse only demonstrates their narrowmindedness.

RiflemanPhil said:

Add my letter to to those going to City hall, objecting to it being permitted.

RiflemanPhil said:

I would seriously consider if it was worth the possibility of criminal charges and incarceration.

RiflemanPhil said:

Some would say we allow too little. Read the anti-gun registration threads.

You can't find the good ideas unless you have the crappy ones around to point and laugh at....
Kick.gif

just out of curiousity...and for fear of sounding ignorant...wat does "yehodi wissak" mean...i know the other one...but that one might as well b russian to me...or...well..german for that case...

I'm not going to adress the whole bunch of questions because honestly, I'm hungover and also lazy.

However, I think that if we allow any leftist crackpot to spew forth their bullshit, we should allow neo-nazis to spew forth theirs.

I'm definately not for the neo-nazis, but I think that if we allow free speech, it must be free speech for all. Just like all the "freedoms" should be free for everyone, not just for a special little minority group. We should either muzzle both sides, or let both sides be free.

It's like the question: why is the Gay Pride parade accepted (and even encouraged) but a projected Straight Pride parade was denounced as discriminatory?

Free speech should be totally free, and not politically censored.

However, if a neo-nazi gave me the "heil Hitler" deal, I'd probably just ignore him. I have no time to waste with idiots, be they left-wing, right-wing, libertarian or authoritarian.

RiflemanPhil said:

Remember as a member of the CF you do what you do, so they (protesters) can continue to do what they do. Its a bit of a kick in the A#@ but you are protecting their right to to protest everytime you put your uniform on. However if these "protesters" are of the variety of using violent methods...call the RCMP. Lashing out physically is a really good way to end your career.  :cdn:

Yehodi Wissek means "dirty Jew" in Arabic, and i'm not asking for advice, as a matter of fact I was hoping for a philisophical debate, but I suppose most don't wish to venture in that direction, ca, c'es la vie

First I would look around to make sure I was not in Croatia, then if I was not, I'd look around to make sure it was not Austria. Then I would realize I was in Canada, holy Sh#t this crap is happening in Canada....better ignore those idiots before I do something stupid. Then call the cops, for hate crime complaint.

As a member of our Force's I would grin and bare it when in uniform it but remember that face,as what goes around comes around or just laff it off.
Depends on your frame of mind and temperment.

Just laff it off.

Frederik G said:
It's like the question: why is the Gay Pride parade accepted (and even encouraged) but a projected Straight Pride parade was denounced as discriminatory?

Because every day is like Straight Pride day.

;) :warstory:

midgetcop said:
Because every day is like Straight Pride day.

;) :warstory:

And every day in the Gay village is like Gay Pride day. What's your point? :p

(For the record, I get it, I'm just being an ass.)

Back