• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Waiting for a BMQ date.

i agree with u on that but with my application i got the letters stating that my collection file was paid in full and closed. So thier sould have been no problem with the proses but thats the government for u expect the unexpected.. Agent Zero when's ur bmq date?

muahaha said:
i agree with u on that but with my application i got the letters stating that my collection file was paid in full and closed. So thier sould have been no problem with the proses but thats the government for u expect the unexpected.. Agent Zero when's ur bmq date?

Not to be too rude here but do you know any of the official languages? Being able to communicate clearly and effectively will give you many opportunities to succeed in the CF.

Mine went quite fast for Infantry.

Applied May 28th, did all my testing in June, job offered to me July 20th, BMQ Sept 10th.

Good luck and hope you hear back soon.

Well I just found out that I’m on the merit list and I won’t be going to the sep 10. Does anyone know how long it will take for me to get the call? And also when’s the next BMQ date?

muhahaha - the next date could vary seeing as I'm not leaving until sept 30. I got my date before alot of people that are going to the Sept 3 and 10th dates. Kinda of a pain but at least i have more time to save money and get organized , plus i figure whats my rush ? I could be wearing that uniform for the next 25 years lol. Good luck to you

edited spelling

muahaha said:
Well I just found out that I’m on the merit list and I won’t be going to the sep 10. Does anyone know how long it will take for me to get the call? And also when’s the next BMQ date?

You will get your call within a months time, I'll assume. Possibly quicker, possibly longer.

The best thing you can do is BE PATIENT. I don't recommend that you post on this board asking these kinds of questions, as we will never know when your call will come. The best thing you can do is call your recruiting center and get the recruiters to inform you on these kinds of things.

So within the next month or so, you should be training pretty hard to get ready. If you choose not to, then I guess that's your choice, but it'll screw you over that much more when you go to BMQ.

Just wait it out as everyone else has and be patient.

Cheers

I just got the call im getting sworn in on aug 30. I cant wait now but i can lol if that makes any sense. now this summer is going to go so fast.

well I just ot my package yesterdy and fond out that my BMQ date is sep 10th in St. jean. That i was not expecting that one. but hey at least i got my answer.

muahaha said:
well I just ot my package yesterdy and fond out that my BMQ date is sep 10th in St. jean. That i was not expecting that one. but hey at least i got my answer.

What trade are you going?

I'm finally on the home stretch. We are entering our 5th and final week of bmq. Let met tell you, meaford staff basically revolve around pt. It's hard, but it's great. We do our field ex mon-wed, I am sort of looking forward to it, but I know navigating in the pitch black won't be easy.

Good luck to whoever is just about to go on their bmq (it teaches you a lot), and congrats to those who are graduating within the weeks to come.

hey glad to hear you are doing well. I'm heading off on the 8th to St. Jean. Worried about this express test, but practicing as much as possible before hand.  Good luck on the rest of your BMQ. Keep us updated  :D

yay! I just graduated today. C-coy & B-coy (i was in c-coy). there was approximately 300 of us on the parade square today and my family said they were sort of in a daze because we all moved together in perfect timing. cant wait to see the video!

good luck to all who have yet to do their bmq/sq/dp1, and congrats to those who have just completed either of the previously stated. CF ftw!!!

Back