• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Venting, where?

Determined

Inactive
Reaction score
If I want to vent on this forum about something that happened on the board, or off the board, where do I do it?
Can I do it?

I will not mention any names of who I am venting about, or specific posts, but I would like feedback on something.
???

Thanks.

My advice is this... turn off the computer and walk away. This is an anonymous forum, and sometimes people are a little more aggressive on this forum than they need to be. Just shake it off and don't let what happens in cyberspace bother you to the point of needing to vent.
Happy Holidays!

Hey..Happy Holidays to you too!  :snowman:

Thanks for the suggestion. I did walk away from the computer right after posting this. LOL
No one was being overly aggressive. It's a topic I have encountered twice this month.
Once was not related to this forum, and the second time was, but same issue. It's the issue I want to vent about. Not the people.
Venting is healthy.
I am getting the impression people assume someone is mad when they vent most of the time. It's just like a little tangent. Airing out how I feel about something to hopefully sort thru things better.
It's not because I am necessarily angry, or upset. I just want to get it out of my head, and see if anyone feels the same or has some insight on the topic that I am not seeing.

Thanks again. Have a great Christmas and a Happy New Year!
:gottree:
:salute:

I'm kinda on the same page here.
New to the site but i've got a lot to get off my chest.

Maybe i'm just an old bitter army guy

Well I'm listening. lol

Today frustrated the shit out of me to receive a call from the RC asking for my new address, when I gave it to my MCC before I moved in September. A letter from the RMO was returned to the RC Medical Team hence why they were calling me for my new address. This is the second time this has happened.
I just wonder who's doing their job there. Especially after another person's reason why it took them 9 years to get it was due to a clerical error. Honestly, give us recruits some hope here. lol

Back