• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Training at Fort York (meeting)

Vigilant

Inactive
Reaction score
This is the list of people I have who should be there so far.

Vigilant
ARTY AYGUN
Josh
Heff
Tpr.Orange

I‘m thinking maybe we all meet there at 1900 since it‘s supposed to start at 1930.

We can all hang around the West entrance. From what I can remember that‘s where most people come in.

If you think you see one of the people from above, say "FLASH". If you are one of the people above reply with "THUNDER".

Tell me what you guys think.

hey,

What exactly is this meeting??

I‘m lost on this...

I‘m not training in Toronto if thats what it‘s related to...

Let me know... thanks..
:cdn:

The Flash/Thunder is from WWII.

This is for the guys doing BMQ at Fort York in Toronto.

iamcanadian3885, I thought you were doing Reserve training in Toronto since you posted in that thread. But now I see that you‘re signed up with the Hasty Pee‘s out of Brockville, correct?

Yeah i know the flash/thunder bit. Unfortunately I‘m still trying to get my bloodtype and get my freakin kit, it‘s like the last week b4 basic and can‘t even reach clothing base.

lol i haven‘t gotten a thing yet!
borden is rushing my file throught
i was told to be expecting calls this week

I get the feeling all of us Moss Park people will be getting sworn in together around 1800 on Friday.

Ya, I‘m training with the hasty P‘s, but out of Belleville. I posted on the thread because all you guys are in the same boat as me, waiting for paperwork to get through so you can start traning.

Sorry for the confusion.

The Warrant Officer that recruited me keeps telling me he‘s looking into my file, but nothings coming through yet...

Wish things would speed up... :eek:

What is your meeting about none the less?

P.S. - like the flash/thunder idea for you guys..

Hey hows it goin guys. I was woundering what stage you are at. As of now i have heard nothing at all. Havnt been sworn in or had a call. DOes anyone know the procedure for geting uniform and all of that?
One other thing do i need to cut my hair before or will they do it for us there?
Take care!

Oh sorry and as for the Thunder and Flash thing i think it is a great idea.

yea, i havent been told anything either, im getting kind of worried i really wnat to get in for this octobers training

I haven‘t been sworn in...

Haircuts are given when you start the course...for 6 bucks

and uniforms are given when your kitted up at the begginning or the week prior to

Wait a second...people actually train at FT. York?

I thought that was just a place where the Redcoats play dress up for the school lads?

Hey hows it goin guys. I was wondering what stage you are at. As of now i have heard nothing at all. Havent been sworn in or had a call. Does anyone know the procedure for getting uniform and all of that?
One other thing do i need to cut my hair before or will they do it for us there?
Take care!
Hey man, I got sworn in last monday. For the procedure, we have to go to Denison Amoury Base supply clothing outlet. Near downsview station If I remember. Originally the Sergeant I talked to was going to give me a ride there to pick up my kit, he wasn‘t there so they told me to call make an appointment and go. I‘ve been calling tuesday to friday, over and over, leaving messages. I need my freaking kit and i can‘t even reach them to come in. I‘m thinking I should just go there, since it‘s not the only thing I have to do. Still got to go find out what my bloodtype is and get my course sheet.

iamcanadian3885 - We are doing BMQ together, and are meeting before that to hang out.

Heff- You get the call, get sworn in, then get kitted out. Get a haircut before you go on Friday.
Hair should not be touching your ears or your collar.

nbk- We are training at Fort York Armoury, not the Old Fort York Historical Monument.

Arty- You *******! I‘m still waiting...
I would say go when you can and wait in line to get kitted out. And if you want to find out your bloodtype go give blood. Saves four lives while you‘re at it.

Hehe sorry vigilant I know. It doesnt make it any better that it‘s Thanksgiving. Loses us one more day. When you‘re 17 can you give blood?

I like the flash/thunder thing, Big fan of b.o.b.
Vigilant
Josh
Heff
Tpr.Orange
Can‘t wait till we get underway, and start training together.

Ya you can give blood once you‘re 17.

I give every three months since I turned 17 more than a year ago...

So just as long as you‘re not under 100 pounds haha, you should be able to...

Back