• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

To excited to wait for the surprise!

Is respect for the US military and Cdn military mutually exclusive?  Some people sound a little defensive.

Just some information i got from a friend who served with the U.S. army and the Canadian army (Exchange), in the U.S. if it gets under a certain temperature (too cold) the training is cancelled, here in Canada even if its -40 c you will have too dig a trench....even if there is ice everywhere...just find a way how to dig it.

Wolf

Wolfe said:
Just some information i got from a friend who served with the U.S. army and the Canadian army (Exchange), in the U.S. if it gets under a certain temperature (too cold) the training is cancelled, here in Canada even if its -40 c you will have too dig a trench....even if there is ice everywhere...just find a way how to dig it.

Wolf

Might want to wait until you're out of basic and finished your battle school to begin to say such things, because a friend of mine who lives in Maryland and has graduated the US Army Ranger course a month and a half ago and is headed to Afganistan in 2 weeks tells a very different story about the quality of their training.

All I had to listen to from a bunch of guys who got back from SQ at the mess not too long ago was how hardcore they were and how they could beat the Americans at this that and the other thing. It's freaking tiresome to hear/read it all the time.

Back