• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

This is odd.

ThatsLife

Inactive
Reaction score
http://jb-ge.hrdc-drhc.gc.ca/ShowJob_en.asp?OrderNum=1517213&Source=JobPosting

Job Advertisement (Student)
Advertisement number: 1517213
Title: Armed Forces Reserve Member (NOC: 6463) 
Terms of Employment: Permanent, Part Time
Salary: $13.00 Hourly for 20 hours per week
Anticipated Start Date: As soon as possible 
Skill Requirements: 
  Education: Some high school
Credentials (certificates, licences, memberships, courses, etc.): Not applicable
Experience: No experience
Languages: Not applicable
Other Information: Criminal record check required. Must be at least 16 years of age to apply. Part time work available during the school year, full time in the summer. Looking for infantry and artillery soldiers, clerks and combat engineers.

Employer: Army Reserve

Please apply for this job only in the manner specified by the employer. Failure to do so may result in your application not being properly considered for the position. 
How to Apply:  By Phone between 9:00 and 17:00: 

(604) 225-2520 ext. 2436

By E-mail: soley.rm@forces.gc.ca

Advertised until: 2005/08/19

Full time during the summer and then part time during school.

Does that mean part time as in weekends? or what.

I found this to be kind of odd considering the Canadian Armed Forces posted THAT job posting on that website. I've been hearing stories about people waiting on the list for months and months and here we have 150 vacancies.

I'm thinking about probably doing that...applying right away actually.

What is your point?  So the reserve unit put an ad at the local HRDC.  The CF does it all the time and it fracks things up when people call looking for one of the 150 truck driving positions in Regina.

Back