• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Thank you for your support! Pics from Baghdad

1feral1

Banned
Banned
Inactive
Reaction score
Just thanking all of you for your PMs and support, and for those who have sent things, well it sure is nice to recieve such excellent hospitality from dear ole Canada, and from  people I have only met through this fantastic site.

I am well and fine.

Yes, its been hot, and we have long days.

Lara, got your letter with pics, and we all laughed.

Pic 1. - thats me on the far left
Pic 2. - the crossed swords we seen on the news
Pic 3. - myself infront of an American sign out front

Regards from Baghdad,

Wes

Hey Wes,

Stay safe over there, keep your head up (or down, whichever the situation dictates  :p).
:salute:

Regards,
Pat

HI Wes!

Just wanted t let you know that I live about 500m from where you were photograped at the crossed swords AKA "Assasins Gate".  I'll be looking for you at the PX.  It would be nice to meet you in person.  Stay safe and shoot straight.

DFW2T  (Bill)

Wes.....you are having too much fun.

Stop that, it is silly.

Next pictures you post will have you rolling around in poo dust.    ;)

Regards

Thanks for sharing more pix.

Just figuring out how to package Dare's & Malted Milks for you and the team for Xmas  ;D

Stay safe!

Nice pics Wes. Stay safe, shoot straight, and for god's sake don't get killed.  :salute:

Great pictures Wes!  Thanks for sharing.

DFW2T & Wes best wishes and I hope you stay safe over there.  First one is on me if you ever find yourselves in Ottawa.

Wes

Good to see you look well, I have a new TTP for you, when in contact with the enemy keep your non dominant side towards the enemy, Saves you trouble later if you manage to forget Military 101 which is DUCK!

Stay safe brother and keep your plates in  ( I did!)

Hit

Thanks to all, hey HoM, glad to see you are on the mend. yes I have both my plates!! I hate wearing that crap in the heat, but I'd rather be hot than dead.
Tony, for some stupid reason I put a 'n' on the end your your wife's name. Sorry about that  ;)

I hope to hook up with Bill one day soon.

Cheers,

Wes

EDIT: Oh yes, plenty of poo dust to go around, ha!

Back