• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Temporary quarters in Ottawa?

ltmaverick25

Inactive
Mentor
Reaction score
Just curious if anyone here knows if there are any transient officers quarters in Ottawa available on a temporary basis, say for a week or less.

Thanks

I'm not even sure that there are any quarters in Ottawa, let alone transient.  But I could be wrong, it's been known to happen.  ;)

PMedMoe said:
I'm not even sure that there are any quarters in Ottawa, let alone transient.  But I could be wrong, it's been known to happen.   ;)

Me either and I live here.  On the other hand, if you're desperate, you can probably get a room at Connaught Ranges.  They have very rudimentary shacks there (I am being polite).

Connaught is the only place I can think of.  All the shacks in Uplands were demolished.  Rockcliff was sold off.  Closest Transient Quarters that I can think of would be the Tommy Prince Bldg in Petawawa.

All times I have been sent to Ottwa on TD, they've put me up in local hotels....

No Single Quarters or Transient Quarters in Ottawa. I've never heard of anyone staying at Connaught except for pers on courses. (Edit: I believe DCRA may use them in the summer also).

Hotels get very good buisness from DND in the NCR.

Cheers,
Eric

Back