• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Stop Motion Animation (GI JOES!)

gt102

Inactive
Reaction score
Yeah, so as me and friends were bored in the new years, we crafted this fine peice of work.

It is our first peice, and more is to come, please comment and digg!  ;D

http://digg.com/movies/Funny_stop_action_animation

Excellent work, lads!  Gave me a good chuckle, fast frame works and cool tunes.
Keep 'em coming!
Cheers, BYTD

BYT Driver said:
Excellent work, lads!  Gave me a good chuckle, fast frame works and cool tunes.
Keep 'em coming!
Cheers, BYTD

Roger that :)

I applaude the effort... not bad for a first time animation... but funny?  How so?

Oh yeah, the 'nads shot'... I think you have to work on what you consider 'funny'if you want to appeal to a broad-spectrum audience...

I have to admit, well done but kind of violent!! Wish they could put their talents to better use.

Centurian1985 said:
I applaude the effort... not bad for a first time animation... but funny?  How so?

Oh yeah, the 'nads shot'... I think you have to work on what you consider 'funny'if you want to appeal to a broad-spectrum audience...

Well, I was not the one that 'Dugg' our work under the name of 'Funny' that was an others doing. We do have plans of actually making some GI Joe comedy (oh, *that* is going to be bad) so keep a looking.

PMedMoe said:
I have to admit, well done but kind of violent!! Wish they could put their talents to better use.

We will! Don't worry! lol. If your talking about putting our talents to better work you will be happy to know that we (well, at least me) create/work on quite a few web sites that benefit the well being of humans (med/insurance sites) and give kids the opportunity to play some good ole' sports (CANUSA Games) along with various videos (of the non animated nature)

So stop 'yer worrying, you sound like my mother.  ;D

Anyways, thanks to all of you who gave positive comments, stuff like that shall give us the enthusiasm to continue creating better material.

So stop 'yer worrying, you sound like my mother.  ;D

Considering your age, I could be your mother.  :-\
Glad to hear you do other things but learn how to take constructive criticism.  :)

PMedMoe said:
Considering your age, I could be your mother.  :-\
Glad to hear you do other things but learn how to take constructive criticism.  :)

Hah, yes, yes you could! Sorry if my initial response sounded a bit to harsh, I take in all comments in for future consideration to improve all of my work.

PMedMoe said:
Okay, no need to rub it in!!!  ;)

Well I could mention that you are the exact age (in terms of years) as my mother... Now *thats* rubbing it in  ;)

The Crowe said:
Well, I was not the one that 'Dugg' our work under the name of 'Funny' that was an others doing. We do have plans of actually making some GI Joe comedy (oh, *that* is going to be bad) so keep a looking.

Ah!  Pass my comment on the the 'others' then.  Otherwise, will look forward to your next production.

Not exactly a production, but we've released a update in terms of just a gathering of a few test animations done today.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w8OQ36yAGjM

Enjoy..?

Pretty good, especially the guy removing his helmet and balaclava.

That end part was funny.  ;D
Ya know it reminds me alot of Toy Story.

Briiing out your dead, Briiiing out your dead!

Hahah, sorry about the revival of a thread over a year old, but I figured I'd just use this as a base instead of starting a new one.

I never posted the live action stop motion that a few of my buddies and I did for our school Year End Video. I'm still not sure how we got that in there!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LU6K8mtVPCA

the Live one is great, thoroughly enjoyed it :) keep it up

Back