• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Sound off: What are you doing right now? Aside from the obvious being on here..

NL_engineer said:
Can't do (in the process of moving going back to Gagetown  ::))

Sadly then "no soup for you!!"  >:D

Celtic girl -- 1830hrs.

PMedMoe said:
I really wish I was down there too!   :crybaby:  Have a couple for me, girls!!  :cheers:

I miss you too.  ;)

Now, I have Celticgirl to corrupt me. 

innocent0003.gif

Oh puleeaaase ladies.  From what I have figured out of you both, there will be some "mutual corrupting" going on tomorrow night.

As the master once said "The lady doth protest too much, methinks."

Be carefull you two with the drinking and driving ....

character0009.gif

1535 h, Wed, still shaking my head over the Burmese panty thread ;)

Meanwhile, its still cloudy maybe 20C, about to have the daily O Gp before knocking off for the day.

So much for a tropical late autumn day eh

Yrys said:
Be carefull you two with the drinking and driving ....

character0009.gif

Don't worry, Yrys. I won't have more than one drink if I am driving. And if Vern corrupts me into having more than one,  >:D I'll call a cab (I'm staying not far from the bar/restaurant we are going to). Too bad you weren't able to join us as well!

Getting ready to go pick up my bayliner at the parents in law and get it ready for the river.Plan on going kayaking in Ottawa tonight,enjoying some well deserved time off with my family.Heading to the gym shortly to beast my body into flushing out the junk food I consumed during Maple Guardian. ;D

I work for a TV network and I do commercial traffic!
I am currently verifying that I have received all the commercials airing tomorrow...
And if not I will have to run around to get it or replace it.

yes someone has to do that!  ;)

Got bored and decided to google my current preceptor - he swam for the 2000 Olympic Team, setting the Canadian men's record for the 200 butterfly that year.  Cool.

MM

I'm thinking of going for a run and looking forward to the season finale of LOST tonight. Passing the time until the other fella returns on Saturday. I had a nice visit with a young woman who is also applying to the CF in Oromocto earlier today. I had a chuckle when she asked me, "Do you ever visit army.ca?" ;) This was my first time in the Oromocto/Gagetown area and I thought it was very quaint.  ;D

I'm back from visiting Dr.Gross in Halifax, after being referred to him by Dr.Howatt, who I was referred to by Dr.Buckley. Biopsy on June the fourth.

Midget

uncle-midget-boyd said:
I'm back from visiting Dr.Gross in Halifax, after being referred to him by Dr.Howatt, who I was referred to by Dr.Buckley. Biopsy on June the fourth.

Midget

Hey, Midge, hope it's nothing serious! :-\

Went running, shaving that time down  ;D

Came inside, grilled up a piece of cajun catfish, and chopped it up over rice and the PC Butter Chicken sauce.  Yum yum.

Then I ate it.

Now I'm typing, but I' going to stop mid sent....

Now I'm "posting"

"posting"

"posting"

White page can't see anything.

There its on thread now I'm reading my own words.

SITREP as of 1017 h, Friday (now)

Watching it rain and doing soldier's assessments.

This arvo, off to a memorial to one of our own who was recently killed in a motorcycle vs truck incident.  A few beer with some mates, then home.

Back