• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

So McDonalds is "healthy" ?

You mean the Quizno‘s oven baked sub?

We don‘t even have those in Halifax, yet I know the catch phrase.

*on goes the tinfoil hat*

That oughtta fix that problem.

id rather subway, mcdonalds is good but if a very small person like myself can eat a double big mac and a bigmac and still have room theres a problem there...at subway im like almost filled when i get a sub!

actual fact about mcdonald‘s...
they don‘t actually use 100% Real Beef.
That is actually the company who provides their burgers. So when they say they use 100% Real Beef, that is true if they are admitting that is the company who they buy from...

just a heads up....

on a related note:
Taco Bell - Supreme Fries and Tacos
A & W or BK Great.
Blizzards from DQ only. none of these knockoffs.

Originally posted by Symchyshyn:
[qb] actual fact about mcdonald‘s...
they don‘t actually use 100% Real Beef.
That is actually the company who provides their burgers. So when they say they use 100% Real Beef, that is true if they are admitting that is the company who they buy from...

just a heads up....

on a related note:
Taco Bell - Supreme Fries and Tacos
A & W or BK Great.
Blizzards from DQ only. none of these knockoffs. [/qb]
even though i hate the place..

they have actually started using 100% beef

Yeah, it‘s still one of my favourite myths though, wondered how long until I was called on it. I just love to hear it aloud :D My buddies a conspiracy nut, goes off about tons of things like that, some real gems.

This is off topic, I gotta have some fun at some point. Strat summed it up, moderations the key. Besides, if seaweeds in there, even better, I love sushi :D

OK folks time to put this one to bed.

The most Tim Horton establishments PER capita in one city is....(drum roll)

Moncton NB...57 Timmys with a pop of 110,000

This is not including Dieppe(7) 45,000

Or Riverview (4) 35,000

*this is as of Aug 03

BTW...NO TIMMY‘s IN BOSNIA! :( :eek:

Regards

Ok I‘m sitting here bored at work so I thought I‘d put my 2 cents in on this. I LOVE ROTTEN RONNIES (McDonalds). I know its incredibly bad for me but hey, that‘s the only reason I work out, so I can eat the stuff. :D 2 hambugers, large fry and a coke. Good grub every once in a while or rather a good intestinal cleansing. Hehe.

If the Canadians were to visit Mars, I‘m almost positive they would leave behind a sign that read "Tim Horton‘s Coming Soon". Yeahhhh baby.

Originally posted by GirlFiredUp:
[qb] If the Canadians were to visit Mars, I‘m almost positive they would leave behind a sign that read "Tim Horton‘s Coming Soon". Yeahhhh baby. [/qb]
Buddy, you got that from an e-mail.

Lexi, no I did not. I got that from my Pastor at the last church service I attended. :) He actually posted it up on the screen to humour the crowd prior to his service and that‘s my story and I‘m sticking to it. :D

But my dad forwarded an e-mail that read, "If Canadians Had Gotten To Mars First."
It showed a picture of the red planet and then a sign that read, "TIM HORTONS: COMING SOON"
Lol
OMG Franko, HOW DO YOU SURVIVE? That‘s it, I‘m mailing you some ground Timmy‘s coffee.

Surving on tea for now and the odd Capuchino...the REAL stuff. Tastes better than the swill they serve in Tims called Capuchino.

.50 cent Euro and you‘re good to go for 4 hours. I had 3 in one sitting in Maribor at a cafe in the town square. Thought I was a humming bird after! :D

Regards

The locals call it "caffa" and man is it ever strong....strong enough to strip the paint off a car. Thick too, like warm honey :eek:

Regards

Hey Franko, here‘s a piece of Canada for ya!

timhortons.gif

This brew‘s for you. :D

STOP IT...you‘re killin‘ me.

My master Timmy is going to have to wait a few more days.....like 50+ :D

Regards

LOL! Sorry, couldn‘t resist but hey, you‘re getting the cadillac of coffee where you are at. Timmy‘s will taste like water by the time you get to one. :)

only thing i find McDonalds is good for, is cleaning out my ***, everytime i eat it, ooops Bathroom time.

now coffe be good now. mmmmmmm coffee, loved working durring the hurricane, got free timmys all the time. :)

Back