• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

So lifes pretty f*cked up right now.....

Alex252

Inactive
Reaction score
So my mom got a god damn Brain Anyerisum....can anyone provide me with some info because im sort of in the dark on the subject?

Wow, Sorry to hear that :( try google, thats where i always go to find out stuff.

Jane

Sorry to hear about that  :(

You can try here:
http://www.healthscout.com/ency/1/001414.html

Hope that this can help

One of my fathers friends a while back had two brain aneurysms (how the hell do I spell this) and he had successful surgery to remove both and is now doing pretty fine. Hopefully that will ease your concerns somewhat.. it's no walk in the park but if a guy w/ two of them can make it out fine ..

http://www.aneurysmsupportchat.com/

Click on" links" to get some more information regarding aneurysms in general (some medical, some for the lay man (Dr. Lossing, I think is the name, is a good one) and some links to other suppor sites. The Canada Support Map will provide information for support groups in your area that we could find. Unfortunately the forum is down right now for your protection due to a recent hack of the site (as well as the chat feature).

Sorry to hear about your mother

Alex,
Is that the final diagnosis or will she have more test to confirm the anyeris um?  The reason I ask is because I just went through the same thing with my wife.  Headaches, major migraines.  Initial cat scan showed an anyeris um.  So we went 4 week till we could get a MRI (4 week over Xmas.....not our happiest but I must say our most endearing).  After the MRI we waited another month for the results.  It was an enlarged vein which required no further concern.  I was literally in tears.  That's our story.  I hope all works well for you and your mom.  Please feel free to PM me.  I'm sure I have had the same feelings your having right now.

Everyone,
Thank you for your links and blessings
ab136,
Unfortunately it is confirmed that its a anyerisum. It was a ruptured anyerisum and is quite serious. She is coming out of surgery right now.

Mate, I hope things turn out well, and things will be okay.

Hang in there.

Regards,

Wes

Best of luck to both of you Alex

God bless.

Best of luck to the both of you, my aunt went through something similar so if you need someone to talk to I'm more than willing to listen.... Anything that can be done to help, don't hesitate to ask.

Best Wishes,

Cat

Alex252 said:
So my mom got a god damn Brain Anyerisum....can anyone provide me with some info because im sort of in the dark on the subject?

Recommend you talk to the surgeon, doctors and nurses your mother is in care of for the best info.  I work on a neuro ward here in Calgary and there are some amazing things being done with brains these days.  If the nurses there are like the ones I work with on a daily basis, they will amaze you with their knowledge - they don't just make the beds and take temperatures.  Don't be shy about talking to them.

Don't want to hit this too hard as it was obviously said in a moment of passion but you may also want to go easy on the blasphemies if you want to feel secure in turning to Him for comfort.

Che said:
Inshallah, all will turn out well.

Regards

I wonder if I'm the only other person here that knows what Inshallah means...actually spelled Ishallah in my case.

Seriously Alex I feel for you, the best of luck man! I can't imagine.

No, you're not the only one...  Alex, I know it's tough, been there... try to stay positive... if not for your sake, then for mum's...

CHIMO,  Kat

qor556 said:
I wonder if I'm the only other person here that knows what Inshallah means...actually spelled Ishallah in my case.

Nope, you certainly aren't.

Good luck Alex.

Sorry to hear about your mother. I hope everything goes well.

Very sorry to hear that. Last year my little brother was diagnosed with a brain tumor the size of an orange on his brain. He came out of surgery fine, and I pray your mom does to.

God bless.

-Ross

My daughter had a fairly serious brain injury almost 2 years ago, but thanks to the excellent medical care we receive in Canada (in particular at the U of A hospital in Edmonton), she came out of it very well. Hopefully your mom's medical team is as stellar as my daughter's was.

I hope everything goes well with your mother.

Take care of yourself so you can help your mom get better,

Allan

How's things going Alex. Haven't heard from you lately. Hope everything went well.

Back