• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Selection board schedule???

renfley

Inactive
Reaction score
Hey all,

Does anyone out there know when the selection board meets?  I heard they have one every 6 weeks? Is this correct?  When is the next one?

Thanks for all the help!

Wow.. i'm already merit listed since march 9th... I guess I better cross my fingers now .. lol

Good luck!

Cheers!

My recruiter called me today to say that I am merit listed as of March 11 and that there will be another selection board within the next 6 weeks. He also said that it looks very promising for me to be chosen for my first choice. My fingers and toes are remaining crossed until I get "The call".

Bojangles

Just got my call today for my second choice, being Signal Operator. I go to BMQ April 26th.

Bojanlges

Congratulations!! I'm happy for you! As I read, 2 persons got the call today if not more... geeezzz I hope they won't forget me! Good luck and take care!

Cheers!

Thanks Nitz...hang in there...I'm sure you will get your call soon!

Bojangles

Hang in there NiTz!  I was merit listed at the end of February and l start basic on the 12th of April.

NiTz said:
Congratulations!! I'm happy for you! As I read, 2 persons got the call today if not more... geeezzz I hope they won't forget me! Good luck and take care!

Cheers!

Even though we are going for the same trade and both merit listed I will say good luck and I'll probably see you for our MOC training.

Thanks everyone! Copper yeah that will be nice.. I'm pretty sure we'll be together in our MOC training, hey, why not? Anyways that would be cool! Good luck to you Copper!

Cheers!

Back