• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Returning to Previous MOC

Cdnrecon78

Inactive
Reaction score
Just wondering if anybody has returned to their previous moc after OT'ing and how long did it take.

Would not all that depend on a) if your previous trade was open b) your current trade was willing to let you go c) if your previous trade wanted you back.

I guess I should have been more precise, I have already submitted all the required paperwork to go back to the infantry.  I just want to know if anybody else had done this, and how long they waited before a message came in.
:salute:

I knew a 1 RCR who OT'd to Firefighter, didn't like it and OT'd back 2 years later.

I would think, like any other OT, the times would be variable depending on the situation.  As Ex-Dragoon pointed out, there are several factors to consider.  Others might be:  How long have you been out of trade?  Would you have to redo any qualifications?  You can see that each case would be different.

Back