• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Recruitment centre closures

flatlander13

Inactive
Reaction score
Has anyone had any issues/complications/miscommunications with their applications resulting from the recent closures of some recruitment centres?

I applied and completed my application at an RC that is now closed. I called the RC where my file is now and tried to find out who I should be contacting from now on and coundn't find out much. I'm sure others can relate to the fear of having their application put on the side burner in the shuffle of things changing...

My RC closed mid way through my process. I went from a very small RC to a large one, my process was slowed down by months because of the numbers at my new RC. Other than that no real problems. Just over a year and the process is finished!

Glad to know things moved along for you after the change. I would think things are pretty busy with all the changes and moves going on with RC's across the country right now. Hopefully it doesn't cause myself, or others, many delays.

Back