• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Re: Army.ca Status- Who Replaces Mike When The Dark Helo's Swoop On Munster?

Who replaces Mike Bobbit once he's gone

• Total voters
HitorMiss said:
Military service required Mon, sorry

Oh c'mon. I lived with aromoured  - surely that counts as service under fire ;D

It's ok Mon, they don't want to let us in on their little club. It sounds boring anyways.... :p

And I've even worn a kilt! ...oh-well.

Yousers!!!

Forget about those coins Mike, we can generate enough from a new Calender!!!

:D

dileas

tess

Tell you what girls

Military service is a needed to be the leader, HOWEVER......

no one said you can't fill Cabinet seats in the leaders caucus. Pictures o you in a kilt required by you ladies for that though  ;D

I'd wear a kilt, but it seems im not at the legal age  :mad: Oh well. You all missed out!!!  ;D

This is the Canadian army, not the Thai army...

Oops, that wasn't politically correct...

dileas

tess

Well..

Since I won't be getting a real position, I'll submit a fitting picture.

Pea at 2 years old, in kilt!  ;D

tee hee hee... you guys asked for pictures of a school girl in a kilt!!!

I bet you both feel a bit dirty now, don't you???

If you don't... you should!

Who said it wasn't a real postion Pea?

But seeing as you submited a picture you qualify for something, but that will be up to the leader to decide.

Somehow I don't think I'd get the same enthusiastic response were I to offer pics of me in a kilt.  ;D

Injustice, I tell you. Injustice.

Usman_Syed said:
Is munster really a place?

Just outside Ottawa near Dwyer Hill.  OR  a province in Ireland or a city in Germany.  Take your choice, they are all real.

hmmm, I wonder why Mr.Bobbit has yet to reply to this subject. Perhaps he is in his layer, plotting his revenge against those who are planning the uprising.  ::)

Mike_Baker said:
hmmm, I wonder why Mr.Bobbit has yet to reply to this subject. Perhaps he is in his layer, plotting his revenge against those who are planning the uprising.  ::)

I know enough that he visits the posts that can often be the insane rumblings of Trinity

No doubt he has seen this one and follows it, chuckling on his side.

Sometimes I think, for the most part, he likes to watch and observe and not upset the balance
with his presence due to the fact he owns the site.

Maybe he has other alias???

Actually, he is so busy that most of the time I have to send him the link so he see's it.........like I will right now.

In that case,

Can we also move the poll from the headlines thread.  I don't know how to do it.  And I am winning!

:D

dileas

tess

So much for your Mod powers Tess!

I say to you the voting public why vote for a guy who can't even use his Moderator priviledges, what would he do or couldn't do as your Leader

Vote Scoutfinch, Vote for the Future!

Back