• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

QOR BMQ in nov.

I won't be processed in time. Have you heard any dates for BMQ after Nov?

Regards.

i hope i am, i did all my test in october and im waiting for my call... hopefully ill get it by nov so i can do the nov bmq (im also headed to qor :salute:)

wens the nov bmq starting

Blindspot said:
I won't be processed in time. Have you heard any dates for BMQ after Nov?
Regards.

From my CFRC, Nov 20th is the last Regular Force BMQ intake until the New Year. Fires back up again Jan 2.

potato

QOR = The Queen's Own Rifles, they are a Reserve regiment.

According to the 32 Brigade Battleschool website, the next Reserve BMQ is Nov 24-26 hosted by QYR (The Queen's York Rangers).

http://www.army.dnd.ca/32brigade/Battle_School/BSL_trg_dates_e.htm

Other dates can be seen there.

Cheers

Thorvald said:
QOR = The Queen's Own Rifles, they are a Reserve regiment.

According to the 32 Brigade Battleschool website, the next Reserve BMQ is Nov 24-26 hosted by QYR (The Queen's York Rangers).

http://www.army.dnd.ca/32brigade/Battle_School/BSL_trg_dates_e.htm

Other dates can be seen there.

Cheers

And to go further, its also QYR according to the joining instructions I got from my unit (and the ones Thorvald got too)l. That being said.

But to answer the question, the next one after that for 32 Bde is Starting Jan 19. Hosted by the Royal Regiment of Canada.

rz350 said:
And to go further, its also QYR according to the joining instructions I got from my unit (and the ones Thorvald got too)l. That being said.

But to answer the question, the next one after that for 32 Bde is Starting Jan 19. Hosted by the Royal Regiment of Canada.

The dates for the next BMQ is correct. It is the 24-26 Nov and is held at Fort York Armouries.

I'm on BMQ 0480 (First BMQ which started the 29th of September).

I am on course already at Moss Park (QOR Armories) our course started September 29th and is still going.

:cdn:
Syed

I am trying to get in that class in November.

Have a potential conflict with my regular job (temp assignment out of province but could come back on the weekends) that may cause me to wait around the unit next fall to go on the BMQ :(

Keeping my fingers crossed... want to stay on track for another course this summer...

Back