• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Promotions

Ranger

Inactive
Reaction score
Lets all give McWatt, a very big congratulations.
He was recently promoted to (cdt) Warrant Officer.
CONGRATULATIONS!
You deserved it Rick...you are a very hardworking guy.

Peace
:cdn:  :salute:

WOW!
Thank you very muchfor your ever so kind words, but I hardly deserve this.
    Your guuna make me cry.... :crybaby:
lol
Thank you,
Regards,
:cdn:

Congrats, Warrant!
I'm sure you worked hard to earn that promotion.  :)

Cheers,
Lex

Congrats.  You are aware, that promotion to the rank of WO shows that you officers and senior cadets feel that you are a hard worker and that you show further leadership potential.  It also means there may still be more promotions in your future.  Good luck to you and keep up the hard work.  Doors will open for those who work to open them.

Cheers!! :cdn:

The Army Guy

Are you guys from the same corps as Tan and Kirsteins?  They are good friends of mine and from what I have heard from them, they have been shafted hardcore for the ranks that they deserve?  I was just wondering what you guys thought about that?  Thanks guys.

Cheers,

steve, unless you know for sure, and can confirm the true reasons for them not being promoted, i would recomend you stay away from this, it will only cause problems with accusations.

yes i am from the same corps as Tan and Kirsteins, and I am not discussing this issue.
if you would like me to say hi to them for you, tell me your last name and i will

:cdn:

Congrats on the promotion. Gee, I make Sgt, and all the Sgts get promoted.

What happens if I get promoted to Chief Warrant Officer? lol!

its not a promotion but I finally found a home and am now a volunteer civilian instructor !

Back