• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Problems and Bugs

Oh No a Canadian said:
:-[ I used all of them.

Oh, I'm sure he'll reverse entry those ... I've been saving them to hit the 200 mark for 49 days now ... I'll be damned if such a "glitch" should fall into my lap!!

Hope your enjoying the "bump" of advantage you are currently enjoying over everyone else due to upping your stuff.

Don't mean to be rude, but that's a -300 from me coming your way. No worries though - that means I'll be losing 300 too to take them away from you.

Moral: Honesty is always the best policy.  ;)

:blotto:

Yikes... that's the difference one wrong letter can make in the code. It's fixed up now and I went back and corrected the player records too. If anyone still finds oddities with their stats please let me know.

And thanks for the honesty!

P.S. Vern, it doesn't cost you to assess someone else's posts... whether you give or deduct points from them.

Mike Bobbitt said:
P.S. Vern, it doesn't cost you to assess someone else's posts... whether you give or deduct points from them.

Well dang, how long since you've introduced them?? And, here I've always figured whatever I was awarding or deducting to someone else --- was also costing me the equivelant (ie: keeping me honest).

Hey Mike, I added 10 reputation today for the reward but the counter only says 9/10 reputation. Any chance you could fix this?

SevenSixTwo said:
Hey Mike, I added 10 reputation today for the reward but the counter only says 9/10 reputation. Any chance you could fix this?

It worked for me, and reported the 13 points I added properly.

PuckChaser said:
It worked for me, and reported the 13 points I added properly.

Well it says 9/10 for me even though I added 10. Funny, because I don't have a single uneven number in my entire PERS.

SevenSixTwo said:
Well it says 9/10 for me even though I added 10. Funny, because I don't have a single uneven number in my entire PERS.

Could it be the medal was add 10% not 10 points for redemption?

SevenSixTwo said:

Odd coding error then. Mike'll check the logs and probably adjust it for you later. I'm OCD and leave my stats even as well.  ;D

Task said:
Could it be the medal was add 10% not 10 points for redemption?

10 Reputation: 1,500

9 / 10

Also, 10% reputation would have only been 5 reputation for me.

@PuckChaser

Same.

The daily challenge is 10 points, not 10%, so maybe something went wrong. I'll check into it.

Sorry guys, I meant him redeeming the Rep through his medals might be 10% thus giving him 9 Rep towards the daily.

Task said:
Sorry guys, I meant him redeeming the Rep through his medals might be 10% thus giving him 9 Rep towards the daily.

As Mike has previously posted, medals/awards do not count towards the Daily Challenges so that can't be it. Those 9 must be ones he specifically sent to it.

ArmyVern said:
As Mike has previously posted, medals/awards do not count towards the Daily Challenges so that can't be it. Those 9 must be ones he specifically sent to it.

Exactly, so if he spent 9 merit points on reputation while he has a 10% bonus his stats woulld say he gained 10 reputation points but only 9 for the daily challenge.

Oh No a Canadian said:
Exactly, so if he spent 9 merit points on reputation while he has a 10% bonus his stats woulld say he gained 10 reputation points but only 9 for the daily challenge.

No. I don't get it.

His 10% bonus would raise his "total" level of reputation from whatever he had +10%. He never mentionned having claimed any 10% bonus. I don't understand where you are getting that from.  Where?? What bonus are you talking about??

He said "he clicked" 10 times on Reputation and spent 10 of his MP on that, but that, for some reason, the total of his reputation level only went up by 9. His reputation is currently at 60.

Either way, no 10% or bonus of any type would show up as X/10 in a Daily Challenge.

And, seeing that his rep is now at 60, and that all of his others are divisible by 5 ... and he has a balance of "0" MPs left to spend, Mike has obviously corrected that glitch to his level.

On my first post I meant 10% redemption from medals. But Vern I do recall Mike saying medals do not count (at the time I forgot). As well 7.62 said later that a 10% increase would only give him 5 Rep anyway... So please disregard all previous posts as it appears I am out to lunch ;)

Still issues with the FB linking:

http://army.ca/milpoints/?user=539941779
plus the rest of the Top 10 for today seem to have the same issue.

Hi Mike,

The mil points are still only being granted for one level in a more then one level jump.

Hi Mike,

I have not attempted to lock down Pashmul for the AOR stuff, yet it shows locked down on that screen. 

Pretty funny, it says here.

http://apps.facebook.com/afghan_ops/?function=showplayer;u=7365

Total Combat Readiness Missed: 4,294,967,295

Also, for the same user:

Same reward given four times.

http://army.ca/milpoints/?start=100;user=7365

SevenSixTwo said:
Also, for the same user:

Same reward given four times.

http://army.ca/milpoints/?start=100;user=7365
I don't think it rewarded him the 1017 MPs four times, though. His MilPoints balance is sitting at about 1400. He would need to have at least 4000 MPs.

Back