• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Petawawa Strategy Board Games Club

MOOXE

Inactive
Reaction score
Anyone from Petawawa interested in starting such a club? We'll pick a night, meet at the mess. Everyone coming brings a strategy game and we go from there. The mess would no doubt support it. I would like to get tournaments organized with prizes available. If your in Pet, and are interested, post a reply.

Mr. Gagnon,
Why did you start another account?
http://forums.army.ca/forums/members/15905;sa=summary

Hrrmmm... What sort of games we talking about here? I mean aside from Risk.

MOOXE said:
Anyone from Petawawa interested in starting such a club? We'll pick a night, meet at the mess. Everyone coming brings a strategy game and we go from there. The mess would no doubt support it. I would like to get tournaments organized with prizes available. If your in Pet, and are interested, post a reply.

I know a poster here named von Garvin was looking for opponents, but can't remember where he's stationed...

Michael Dorosh said:
I know a poster here named von Garvin was looking for opponents, but can't remember where he's stationed...

von Garvin's more out east, not in Pet

There already are several Clubs of this type in Petawawa.  If you go to the Home and Recreation Show (Whatever it is called these days) on the Base, where the various clubs and organizations have their 'booths' you may find some interest also.

Back