• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Our North - SSE Policy Update Megathread

I
It’s all part of that pesky leadership thing. Know your troops and promote their welfare. The CO and at least the Adjutant should have insight on MELs etc
Instead of reading a screen or two, wouldn't it be better to get out and actually interface with the troops?

I

Instead of reading a screen or two, wouldn't it be better to get out and actually interface with the troops?
What has that got to do with getting Medical Employment Limitations from the Base Surgeon?

“Good Morning Pte Bloggins, how is your day? Any medical employment limitations I should know about?”

“Oh, yes sir! I am excused duty until 2027!”

“Great! Then you go right home…”

Is that what you had in mind? Or should the CO get that from the Base Surgeon?

What has that got to do with getting Medical Employment Limitations from the Base Surgeon?
Actually dealing face to face might give a better assessment of limitations as both physical, mental, and emotional states can be seen and assesed.

Since we already have existing armoured vehicle production (of the literal "LAV") in London I'm guessing that they're talking about something else here.

My guess is they're looking at something like Roshel rather than new IFV's or other heavy vehicles.

The CAF - Preparing for yesterday's war tomorrow!

The above seems in line with a governmental spending maxim -

“Yesterday’s technology, available today, at tomorrow’s prices!”

I’ve never been a fan of Bill Blair, particularly when he was Chief of Toronto Police Services. However, I must say, that he has been saying things lately that few others in his party have dared to say about the state of our defence capabilities. Even if he is not an eloquent speaker, his “death spiral” utterings seem to have captured public attention and are hopefully making more and more people wake up to what’s happening. I only wish Anita Anand, Harjit Sajjan and their predecessors in Harper’s government would have spoken up earlier before we got to this late stage.

I'm happy to see Europe waking up to the fact that European problems should be first solved by Europeans. Including their defence.

This is all a Trump victory. He, without being in power or doing anything, is forcing us and our allies to put up or shut up.
ironic isn't it

I'm happy to see Europe waking up to the fact that European problems should be first solved by Europeans. Including their defence.

This is all a Trump victory. He, without being in power or doing anything, is forcing us and our allies to put up or shut up.
It's not Trump. It's Putin. This whole thing wouldn't even be a thing if it wasn't for Putin. Trump is just letting his incessant blabbering embolden Putin.

🍻

Back