• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

OP's Reserve

cathtaylor

Inactive
Reaction score
Hello is there anyone else out there that is currently training for a Task Force called ...OP Reserve?? this task force is for members to get ready...green to go....to replace anyone out in Kandahar, should they need to leave or cannot finish their tour there. I've been training along with 18 other guys..combat first aid, comms, TOET's, Mine awareness, PWT 1,2 and 3 plus a night shoot. C6 shoot. So I was just wondering if there was any other people doing the same in other bases. I'm from Western area.

thanks

What unit you with, what trade, when did this come down the pipe, any more info you could pass on would be appreciated....

You may want to ask your supervisor what you are doing because it doesn't sound like you have been briefed on what is required of you.  You are probably training to be a member of the operational reserve for Task Force 1-06 which is currently deployed to Afghanistan.  Once you complete the required deployment training, you are considered to be on 30 days NTM to deploy into theatre as a replacement.

Back