• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Oakleyless

Wow, that's odd.  I got my Oakleys stolen right from my shack room while I was showering 2 weeks ago as well.  Somebody's racking up Oakleys....

Mike Baker said:
I joined, anyone else up?  ;D

Nope, I offered to replace his Oakley's free of charge for him months ago. He didn't want my charity then, he sure as heck isn't getting it this time, despite his whiney post!!  ;D

Future Unknown said:
oh, and today I got new oakleys

Didn't happen to pick up the new ones in Petawawa did you??  >:D

Well, on the bright side, at least half of D 'n D still has their oakleys 8)

If I'd known, brother, I would have picked you up a pair of foakleys at the market today!

ArmyVern said:
Nope, I offered to replace his Oakley's free of charge for him months ago. He didn't want my charity then, he sure as heck isn't getting it this time, despite his whiney post!!  ;D

Didn't happen to pick up the new ones in Petawawa did you??  >:D

coughinsult.gif

Oakleys eh...can Oakeleys fit into the same package as Mortar or Flight gloves?  Hook me up!

dileas

:-*

tess

OI Guess who got new Oakley's today....

Give up...ME!!!!

I am back to my Oakley wearing smoking hot (cause chicks dig the sunglasses) Self!

It was a great surprise gift.

HitorMiss said:
I am back to my Oakley wearing smoking hot (cause chicks dig the sunglasses) Self!

Yea.. well for you you diffently need something to take focus away from well... you... aslong as the girls only focus on the glasses your set.

But if you were like me.. you'd have the whole awesome looks an oakley thing going for yea  ;D

HitorMiss said:
Too wierd (again)!!!!  I just got my replacement pair for my birthday this weekend!
HorM, I hear creepy music... 8)

So, pictures of these new beasts?

HitorMiss said:

Give up...ME!!!!

It was a great surprise gift.
HoM,
Your welcome, but it wasn't exactly a gift, you paid for them!  If anyone wants to see what he got, they are just your basic M-Frames, nuthin fancy.  Black frames with a grey lense, I think you got some other lenses too but the exact type escapes me.  Link to pic...

http://oakley.ca/pd/2025/9273

I hope that works.

Well yes money came out of my pocket but I got that money back from the person who actualy bought them for me  ;D

And I'll take pictures of the new Oakleys this weekend likely and put them up.

Heh...look!  I discovered who found the pair I lost.

bush_oakleys.jpg

edit: poor grammar

Speaking of Oakleys does anyone here own the SI-Frame Oakleys, the one's that greatly resemble the CF BEWs? Im thinking of getting them and want to know of they're any good.

Cheers

Syed

Hey RCR Grunt and myself just sold 2 pairs. Try Mortar Guy he just recently boughta set and seemed very impressed with them. I saw them and they looked very good.

Back