• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

NHL 2006-2007

Who are you cheering for?

• Tampa Bay Lightning

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Philidelphia Flyers

• New Jersey Devils

• Minnesota Wild

• Dallas Stars

• San Jose Sharks

• St. Lois Blues

• Colorado Avalanche

• Nashville Predators

• Columbus Blue Jackets

• Phoenix Coyotes

• Chicago Blackhawks

• Florida Panthers

• Carolina Hurricanes

• Atlanta Thrashers

• Los Angeles Kings

• New York Rangers

• New York Islanders

• Washington Capitals

• Total voters
Not bad, three years in a row a Canadian team has made it to the final. Hope we can finally bring it home this time.

Mike Baker said:
Hope we can finally bring it home this time.

;D Not withstanding the ill wishes of some blinkered Leafs fans who have yet to realize that Toronto hasn't had a major league hockey team in quite a while.  ;D

and wont it be great if they win....first time in 80 years!! Wow that's even longer than the Leafs!! >:D

Ottawa Senators
1926-27

Since the WCHL folded and no other major professional league existed, the Stanley Cup became the sole property of the National Hockey League in 1927. With that, the Boston Bruins met the Ottawa Senators in what was the first Stanley Cup finals of the new era. Ottawa advanced to the championship by handily defeating the Montreal Canadiens, while Boston prevailed over Chicago and the Rangers to vie for the Cup. In the finals, Cy Denneny scored four of Ottawa's seven goals, as the Sens defeated Boston two games to none, including two overtime ties.

Bah!  I hate both teams!  I'm still cheering for Buffalo.....they will win the Cup next year!  Go Buffalo!  ;D

D Squared said:
Predictions for tonight's game anyone?
Red Wings, 3-0 for them. Going to go to a game 7, and Dany Cleary will get the GWG  ;D

And the finals will feature the Sens and the Ducks. Anyone care to predict the outcome? (I'll go with Sens in 6)

Freddy G said:
And the finals will feature the Sens and the Ducks. Anyone care to predict the outcome? (I'll go with Sens in 6)
Yeah Sens in 6, if not 5.

ill do my prediction and say sens in 5.

the last canadian team to win the cup was the canadians, and they also were 12-3 before the final, so indeed, with the stats and all, and how the sens are playing, this will be my and their year.

too bad i lost out on the 500$ though. :(

Sixshooter said:
the last canadian team to win the cup was the canadians
Ahem...it's Canadiens, good sir.
I'll go with Infantry's prediction: Sens in 6  :cdn:
D2

Sixshooter said:
;D

monday is a long wait. shoulda made it saturday.

no ice time available according to HNIC....Sens in 5,,,,,,,,,,,,,GO SENS GO!
(How do you spell Band wagon?)

Couple of stories about the Sens and one of their fans...(warning...kleenex time)

http://www.canada.com/ottawacitizen/news/city/story.html?id=b8b85e4a-12cb-43f7-9316-89a1624f8466&k=76355

http://www.canada.com/ottawacitizen/news/city/story.html?id=0d098db6-d6fc-499e-be67-f7d83ce390f4&k=46625

http://ottsun.canoe.ca/News/OttawaAndRegion/2007/05/21/4196343-sun.html

Back