• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

My CF Scrapbook

Lexi

Inactive
Reaction score
Recently I came up with an idea to start a CF scrapbook. Basically, it would include any newspaper articles that delt with the CF. It isn‘t, however, limited to the CF. Newspaper clippings about the deaths of soldiers, (Canadian or otherwise,) are also included.
I started this scrapbook so that maybe one day I could show my children or nieces/nephews about the people that were fighting overseas for our protection and all about the CF.

Any comments or constructive critisism is greatly appreciated, and if you want to contribute you can cut out articles and scan them in, and send them to: hostile_child911@hotmail.com
Thanks!

Cheers :salute:

Pictures too. I‘ve been cutting pictures of Soldiers or any images from Iraq/Afghanistan out the newspapers. I actually would like to put them on my wall.

Originally posted by Pte.OShea:
[qb] Pictures too. I‘ve been cutting pictures of Soldiers or any images from Iraq/Afghanistan out the newspapers. I actually would like to put them on my wall. [/qb]
I cut out pictures as well, but because my walls are so nicely decorated, (Yay, gotta love bright red with flowers painted on the walls..) I‘m not allowed to hang anything up. So I just got one of those scrapbook-type doodle books to stick everything in. Under each clipping I‘ve written the date, but it‘s getting my mother angry because every time she goes to read the paper there are holes where I‘ve cut stuff out. :D

lol... I guess if you read it on the internet you could print out pictures there.

Nah, I like it when she yells about it.. best part is, she always brings the paper to work for her co-workers to read... and they always complain about the holes too. I just laugh and run away when she finds an article missing :D

Back