• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Moss Park BMQ, Starting Nov. 21, 2008, until completion

Essentially you need an applicator brush, a buffing brush and, of course a tin of polish.

A good starter kit would be this one from Kiwi.

LEATHER_TravelKit.gif

This convenient travel kit offers you all that you need to keep your shoes shiny. The kit includes: black polish, brown polish, two daubers, one shine brush and one shine cloth

Ignore the brown polish.

EDITED TO ADD

Unless you get the new boots then there is a special paste that has to applied (IIRC) and you should get that from your course staff.

Brando613 said:
Hey Guys, I'll be on this BMQ as well, I am from the QOR...I was just wondering if anyone has any idea what the instructors are expecting us to have in the way of Boot polish kit and shaving kit...Also, does anyone know where I can find the items belonging in a boot polish kit and how much I should look to spend? Thanks guys, appreciate it!

Shaving Kit?

Let's see.  You are going to be away from home for a few days.  What do you need to wash, shower, shave, and brush your teeth?...........OH!  I know.....

1.    Bar of Soap;
2.    Wash Cloth;
3.    Shampoo;
4.    Shower Gel (if no bar of soap to drop in shower.);
5.    Shaving Cream;
6.    Razor;
7.    Deodorant/Antiperspirant;
8.    Tooth Brush;
9.    Tooth Paste;
10.    Dental Floss; and
11.    Whore Juice.

Now don't forget a hand towel, a bath towel and your G-String.

>:D

Thanks for the info on the paracord.  For those going, don't forget to bring the lint brush that it says to bring.

6 days!!!!! :warstory:

HA HA, as sarcastic as your shaving kit comment was, thanks for that, it's useful info.
And thanks for the boot polish kit recommendation, that's probably the kit I'll end up getting!! Have a good night guys!

Back