• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Matters of the Heart - Tearing me Apart!

Joe, I'm so happy that everything worked out the way that you hoped! Good Luck with your training also!

~Rebecca~

If she isn't the type of girl that you need to “worry” about when you a gone for a couple of months, do you really have a problem?

Well, nothing has been set in stone, nothing really said that way... But like you folks said, if it's meant to be, it will happen. When I come home on weekends, I'll know if we're together or not in the end I'm sure...

I have to follow my own path, I realize that more now than ever. I have a game plan, I have a plan to shape my life the way I've always wanted it and I couldn't be happier! It would be the sweetest icing on the cake if things worked out for me and her eventually, but I can't rely on others for my happiness any longer. At least not at this critical junction in my life.

I did mention Army.ca in my interview so I gave kudos in my own way to you folks and all of Army.ca!

;)

Keep your head held high Joe! I can truly see through your last post here, you have a wonderfully positive attitude. I really have enjoyed this thread so much, to come back here, and read how everyone has encouraged you, and those words have included your own. It's what stuff like this is made of, that encourages me on my own path of working and taking classes along with spending time with my daughter.

It's words of wisdom such as these, that also makes me proud to be part of this great community.

Cheers to you and everything that lies ahead.

Rebecca

Good luck to you Joe, I'm sure everything will work out in your career and the 'missus'; she sounds like a fine Lady. I beleive you have the makings of a  good leader also; 'take care of your troops and they will take care of you.'

Cheers Bud

-gerry

If you ever need anything Joe, just PM me.  I am in Borden on course until 25 May but will be heading to Kingston some weekends.

Back