• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Lot's of Idiots

jswift872

Inactive
Reaction score
Ok, so i was surfing the web Reading reviews and what not on this new game called Brothers In Arms, I came across this forum here, I started to read different threads, and came across this one...WTF..

http://boards.ign.com/Brothers_in_Arms/b7613/82128815/?26

Most of the posters on that site probably have to sign an NHA (No Humans Allowed) agreement.

What a waste of DNA!

Duke

OMGZZZZZ LYKE! DEM PARATROOPZ DEY DID LIKE..NO PARAING OR TROOPIN!  THEMS DIEZ0RED AT JOONO ACUZ DEM STINKY LIKE BADNESS AND DEM GERMANS WERE ELEAT SR CITYZENS.  Yeah...they make me laugh... I wonder if they could argue with the Give me Canadian Troops, Germans officers, american supply lines and I can conquer the world quote.

Kyle Burrows, I also like that quote. One thing I noticed, the person who I thought had the most authority on the board has knowledge in U.S. History, not world history, or armed conflict history in particular. It does illustrate how uninformed people are and how willingly they fall into the "I'm louder and therefor right" trap. If people can't spell, it seems that most often they can't argue for anything but their own ignorance.

Kyle Burrows said:
OMGZZZZZ LYKE! DEM PARATROOPZ DEY DID LIKE..NO PARAING OR TROOPIN!  THEMS DIEZ0RED AT JOONO ACUZ DEM STINKY LIKE BADNESS AND DEM GERMANS WERE ELEAT SR CITYZENS.  Yeah...they make me laugh... I wonder if they could argue with the Give me Canadian Troops, Germans officers, american supply lines and I can conquer the world quote.

LOL!!!!!!!!!!

so true...

Ali G voice:

"So wot me wuz finkin iz dat...we could be...Canadianz in the game right? cept..instead of riflez...dey've got dose plazma guns dat wuz in Halo. Innit a good one?

It was an incredibly STUPID conversation, if we can call it that.

That being said, this post gave me a chuckle

Canada could whip the US anyday. I have seen vids on the interent of Canada's stocks of weapons and armor. They just have warehouses full of hocky sticks and goalie masks...

... its scary.

Just makes me prouder to be Canadian when I read that forum.

Morgs.. that also made me laugh. The sad part is.. I think it is really true..  :eek:

Cheers

One guy
"You should stop arguing with me, I have a degree in history"

Yeah..and you're hanging out on an internet forum about video games with 9 year olds.

I wish I hadn't clicked that link, now I am filled with impotent rage! Jeez, some peoples children.
I think we need to spend more time and money developing "Axe handle over IP" technology to "correct" people like that.

Che said:
One guy
"You should stop arguing with me, I have a degree in history"

Yeah..and you're hanging out on an internet forum about video games with 9 year olds.

yeah........ a degree in video game history

Actions speak louder than words.

If these infants would rather play X-Box/LAN games/whatever computer that they didn't pay for, rather than read a history book or learn how to write, then let them prove how much sh*t they have, for brains.

...and now you see why we keep a tight reign on things here at Army.ca.

LOL

despite the idiocy, ironically i just stopped playing brothers in arms.
It's a pretty fun game... that and Silent Hunter III... anyone else play those?

Wow...

"Don't argue with me...I have a degree in US History"

Yah, and I'll bet he got it from a cracker jack box...

I have met many fine, educated Americans in the service and abroad, and try not to buy into the stereotype that they are all mouth breathing sister-loving morons.  This dedication usually lasts until I have to cross the 49th for some reason, or read a board like this one, that allows the "average American" (gods, I hope not) to speak.  Its so hard not to feel superior when you note that that village to the south of us just has so very many idiots..... To the Americans who actually keep that country running, and who serve it so well abroad, you have my respect, you have to make up for so very much dead weight, that I really must salute you, (no humour, truth). :salute:

Infanteer said:
...and now you see why we keep a tight reign on things here at Army.ca.

nub :p

And all across America a call went out..."VILLAGE IDIOTS, bring your nintendo thumbs home" These morons need a lesson in GET THE
F()CK OFF THE INTERNET. Where is the gene pool life guard when you need them, to think, this is the future of the USA.  :rocket: uh, all you guys go on a ROTO, make sure you ask to get posted to the Geriatric sector so we can make two miles inland.

What an interesting ::) read! These probably a future Prime Minister and President in that lot. Especially the guy with a degree in US History.

Back