• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Log O's Phase Training

• Thread starter cameron_highlander
  • Start date
C

cameron_highlander

As per usual, I usually get better answers here then from my CoC so I'm going to ask another couple questions.

For Army Logisitics Officers (ROTP, if that makes a difference) phase training...is the driver's course (sorry, can't remember the official name of it) something we do and if so, when in the phase training cycle (before Phase 3, between Phase 3-4 or after Phase 4)?

Also (I'm being hopeful here) can anyone tell me if there is a set schedule for phase training (i.e. Phase 3 in your 3rd summer, Phase 4 after you graduate) or do we do both phases back to back after graduation?

Finally, if I will in fact do my Phase 3 Log-O course this summer, does anyone by chance know the dates for it or when it usually is?

I'm asking now only because there is a possibility that I can get in on a VERY good OJT opportunity this summer but I'd need to know the dates/courses I'd have to do this summer to see if it's do-able.

Thanks in advance.

As far as I have been told, Log phase 3 starts at the beginning of June and runs 6 weeks, so roughly half way through July.  For the phase training it depends on when you were enlisted. I graduate this year and do phase 3 and sometime do phase 4, but I also enlisted in my second year of university.  If you enlisted your first year, then phase 3 would be the summer before grad and phase 4 after you graduate.
Hope this helps a little

Reserve or Reg? In any case, send me your mil or civ email address and I can get you all the course info.

Let me know.

Back