• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Lets See Your Ride!!

J

jutes85

Just to lighten the mood at this Forum I thought i‘d start this post.

Just got this beauty (Not actual picture, but close) yesterday. I only drove it for a while but then it snowed so i had to wait for the city‘s plowes to clear the roads. Cheapest 230HP car i could find. What a Rocket!

srt.jpg

AS soon as I have my internet hooked up...I‘ll show you my 1999 hyundai tiburon....which I traded in on 02-dec-03 for a 2004 Hyundai Tiburon....those will come later. If you don‘t see pictures by jan 2004....email me and hound me for them if you so wish.

Sheila

"My ride is a pair of Doc Martins and a bus pass."

Don‘t worry about it Jonsey, i was once there too.

jutes is that a Dodge SX?? And sheila how do you like the Tiburon?

No, it is a Dodge Neon SRT-4, just came to Canada this year.

...just traded an 87 Supra for a 91 acura legend. (Also disconnected my phone, since I don‘t know when she‘s gonna figure out the Soup‘s back end is shot lol)

Love the front fehring on that neon, almost (hehe almost) has a wrx look.

Here‘s my ride!
CadetGlider4.jpg

Only I don‘t know those people lol

Here‘s a shot of one of my latest endeavours...
harvard6.jpg

Wow...He dates himself...Ex-dragoon if you see this have a good laugh. It‘s from Ldsh "historical vehicle troop"!
My first spot was rear gunner/observer.

lynx.jpg

Sorry about your other foot hop a long.
Did you lose the other foot on the job or is it up some privates arse? :cool:

Just because I don‘t have puttee‘s Old School....

aboot2.jpg

Infanteer, if you‘re going to do something, do it right. :D

Here is an actual photo taken of Old School‘s footware, during his first inspection on basic.

F%20&%20I%20Gaitors.jpg

I used to wear those in Spec. Force Pysch. Troop.
A team wearing those and nothing else, charging the enemy, was enough to have them abandon position and send them running home for momma. :eek: Best used in warm climates as the cold can effect performance. :bullet:
Who needs fire teams when you have a pair of those? :evil:

Actually, I find it frightening that anyone knows where to find those pictures. :blotto:

Actually, I find it frightening that anyone knows where to find those pictures.
So do I, so do I.

Mind it‘s not half as frightening as what popped up when I did a Google search for Donkey Photos to get the first pic in this thread. :eek:

Back