• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Leave vs Haircut/Shaving

Status
Not open for further replies.
No Hel Like Tac Hel ,
Whatever you decide to do is obviously your choice and for whatever reason you are retiring from the CF, is your own business. But I do have a question for you? Why not clear out with a sense of pride for what you have done and for what you have accomplished for the past 21 yrs? You have the remainder of your life to grow your hair and lose your razor....why do it on your last day with the CF and go out on such a sour note?

No Hel Like Tac Hel said:
Holy cow guys.  All I did was ask a question with my thoughts included and was searching for some friendly advice.  Is this website not what this was designed for anyways?  I didn't know if my first post went through or not so I accidentally sent it again. Tango18A...if you are in the military, my getting out of the CF is also to get away from guys like you with the attitude!!
Friendly comment here. I have recently retired from the CF and it is true that for the final clearances you have to be in uniform, but any base can be more relaxed about applying those orders. Likely, Cold Lake won't, that is why a phone call would save you some troubles.  If I may ask about your last comment, I find it confusing.  Your are out on a medical release, so the choice to get out is not yours. How can you be getting out to get away from from guys with the attitude?

No Hel Like Tac Hel said:
Holy cow guys.  All I did was ask a question with my thoughts included and was searching for some friendly advice.  Is this website not what this was designed for anyways?  I didn't know if my first post went through or not so I accidentally sent it again. Tango18A...if you are in the military, my getting out of the CF is also to get away from guys like you with the attitude!!

No Hel Like Tac Hel,

I happen to be a SNCO, and it is my job to enforce good order and discipline. Which includes shaving, haircuts, and the proper wearing/employment of uniforms.  No attitude here, I am very sure that many other SNCO's on this site were foaming at the mouth at your disregard for the uniform that many have died wearing by choice. We are all members of the CF by choice, and many of us leave the CF by choice also. Just don't taint our choice by your poor attitude towards the CF.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back