• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

King Charles III

I might wait on that order of a portrait of the King for the hall.

Official Canadian portrait of His Majesty King Charles III​

Following the passing of Queen Elizabeth II, Canadian Heritage requested from Buckingham Palace an official Canadian portrait of His Majesty King Charles III. Further information on availability and distribution will be shared in due course. In the meantime, the last official Canadian portrait of Queen Elizabeth II and the last official Canadian portrait of The Queen and The Duke of Edinburgh remain available, as mementos.

Yes, I anticipate there will be country specific portraits in due course.

I love how the QE2 portraits kept getting swapped out for 'hot queen' old school ones.

I don't think there will be a similar trend for 'young Chuck'

I suspect Chuck will be swapped for William sooner than later.
I imagine you could at least do 'William with hair' when he was in his 20s. I don't envy either of those guys and the scrutiny they grew up under and continue to live with.

Also really glad I was a stupid teenager before cell phone cameras.

On my 22nd birthday I awoke to the realization that I was no longer 17. I have yet to wake up to the realization that I am no longer 22.

:giggle:

Join the club, buddy ;)

Matt Damon Grandpa GIF

... thoughts especially to the Prince of Wales, now wrestling with two immediate family members dealing with health issues cancer treatment. :salute:
The latest ...
Good luck to both royals in their treatment run.

The latest ...
Good luck to both royals in their treatment run.
Whos the other one?

Back