• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

I'm in

Zero501

Inactive
Reaction score
I finally got the call I was waiting for today. I got the offer of Meteorological Technician Air force. I start basic on the 28th of april. I just wanna say thanks to anyone who has answered my questions, few as they have been.

:)

Zero501 said:
I finally got the call I was waiting for today. I got the offer of Meteorological Technician Air force. I start basic on the 28th of april. I just wanna say thanks to anyone who has answered my questions, few as they have been.

CONGRATS. Did you take the TSD test and if so how long was it before you got your interview and medical.

Zero501 said:

See you there.

Congratulations! I wanted to ask jayrickson is your trade a NCM position?

lCS said:
CONGRATS. Did you take the TSD test and if so how long was it before you got your interview and medical.

Since I'm not sure as to what the TSD test is I would say no to that. I got my medical and interview about 8 weeks after doing my CFAT

Back