• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Hamas invaded Israel 2023

I have put this particular individual on ignore.

Sometimes we are far too tolerant of people and ideologies. This is but one example of the the thought that we must tolerate other points of view.
In general I agree but there are cases where we should not tolerate those who advocate the destruction of an entire nation. And this is just one,

i hope whoever this bot it is is tracked down and stopped,

I'd rather have my hard earned tax dollars not help fund the war industry of an apartheid state that's currently on trial for genocide in the world's top court.
Israel isn't the only country that your tax dollars go towards weapons exports. I don't see any posts from you concerned about the $1B worth of weapons exported to Saudi Arabia.
What about tax dollars for foreign aid that goes towards country with terrible human rights abuses? Like China. Or money sent to Iran? You know, the country that blasted 55 Canadian citizens and 30 permanent residents out of the sky. When they're not busy caving in the skulls of 16-year-old girls.

Why so selective with your contempt?

Israel isn't the only country that your tax dollars go towards weapons exports. I don't see any posts from you concerned about the $1B worth of weapons exported to Saudi Arabia.
What about tax dollars for foreign aid that goes towards country with terrible human rights abuses? Like China. Or money sent to Iran? You know, the country that blasted 55 Canadian citizens and 30 permanent residents out of the sky. When they're not busy caving in the skulls of 16-year-old girls.

Why so selective with your contempt?
I have protested Canadian military ties with Saudi Arabia (dating back to the General Dynamics LAVs) due to Saudi's horrible human rights record. You can add iran to it too, no problem.
But only when it comes to the aparhtied regime of Israel's abysmal Human rights record the whole world turned a blind eye.

The biggest obstacle to a future palestine is the people of gaza. If they keep supporting terrorism they’ll never get a state again and forever live in quasi refugee camps. Guess it’ll be Israel’s fault.

The mother of the Canadian veteran killed in a deliberate Israeli terrorist attack is rejecting Israel's "independent" investigation. Poor mother.

The biggest obstacle to a future palestine is the people of gaza. If they keep supporting terrorism they’ll never get a state again and forever live in quasi refugee camps. Guess it’ll be Israel’s fault.
Sorry to break it to you, but I don't believe you know much about the Israeli Occupation of Palestine.

Here are the facts:
  • Netanyahu himself publicly addmitted in a press conference 2 months ago that he has been intentionally working for 30 years (before Hamas' rule) to prevent the 2 state solution and he put the brakes on the Oslo accords.
  • https://www.timesofisrael.com/point...tanyahu-touts-role-blocking-2-state-solution/
  • The people of Gaza are not the problem. Case in point is the west Bank. Hamas is not in power there and Israel has been just adding illegal settlements there (over 750,000 illegal settlers).
97568e4f022e2011852572f000580eef_image0.gif

The people of Gaza are not the problem. Case in point is the west Bank. Hamas is not in power there and Israel has been just adding illegal settlements there (over 750,000 illegal settlers).
Israel and Fatah seem to understand each other, generally.

West Bank Palestinians being administered by Fatah don’t appear to have any desire to overrun the Israeli settlements and murder their citizens in their homes and return to non-Israeli occupied regions of the West Bank with hostages to be raped and killed.

Perhaps as a Canadian citizen, you could lobby your Member of Parliament to have Israel identified formally by the Canadian Government as a terrorist organization. No one here on this site can do that. Perhaps your energies here are not as effective as your beliefs think they are.

I have protested Canadian military ties with Saudi Arabia (dating back to the General Dynamics LAVs) due to Saudi's horrible human rights record. You can add iran to it too, no problem.
But those deaths weren't enough to bring you here. How come?

Those IDF terrorists are something. Seems like a disgusting pattern in their ranks to play with women's underwear and post it publicly!
Didn't Hamas do that with Shani Louk's underwear?

Interesting thread with more details, although the source isn’t cited the facts and circumstances are both consistent with and perhaps even more complex than many will be prepared to accept. I still do not think this set of circumstances was worth or could justify air strikes rather than road block and search.

The straws you're grasping at to somehow garner outrage are getting pretty short.......
In fairness, the posts do show a lack of social media awareness in the IDF... Imagine if CAF troops did something like that at home, let alone in a war.

0decb3afa9e4950db2d060c1efef9507.gif

Back