• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Hamas invaded Israel 2023

"I will help her and encourage her to be a suicide bomber."

There was another video of a mother who was upset that her son hasn't become a martyr yet.

These people are demented.
That particular mindset is world wide. Not just in the Muslim faith.

Just take a look at Jim Jones and his cult.

It's worth saying again:

This won't end until the Palestinians love their children more than they hate Israel.

And that would be wrong, of course.

A fully militarized society like that can't be fixed. Not for decades, at any rate.

It would be similar to trying to talk the Japanese of WW2 into 'listening to reason', or inviting the Loyalists to go give the Republicans a big hug across the peace line in Belfast.

Backing up the timeline a bit, for the record, this from the dissenting ICJ judge's opinion (full dissenting opinion attached) ....
Screenshot 2024-01-29 092611.jpg
Meanwhile, Uganda says "she doesn't speak for us" ...

Attachments

• dissent-192-20240126-ord-01-02-en.pdf
    221.1 KB · Views: 0
Backing up the timeline a bit, for the record, this from the dissenting ICJ judge's opinion (full dissenting opinion attached) ....
View attachment 82741
Meanwhile, Uganda says "she doesn't speak for us" ...

The ghost of Idi Amin lives.

The ghost of Idi Amin lives.
Couldn't resist ... :)
IdiAminSustainableFood.jpg
Meanwhile, from the FAFO file ....

Last edited:
The difference is that these folks volunteer to commit suicide, most of the folks at the Jim Jones compound had no choice.
You are correct sir!!! (Ed McMahon if any of you remember him)

Its said Jonestown was 900 murders and 20 or so suicides.

Anyways I certainly hope these "employees " of the UNRWA are held to account.

Very powerful ceremony by France and quite the speech by Macron in support of the victims of October 7, of supporting Israel. My French isn’t that good, but basically his invocation and condemnation of rampant violence by Islamic radicals and supported by moderate Muslims in France as a crime and shame in France was particularly hard hitting. And deservedly so since France has suffered several brutal attacks by Islamic terrorists. Politically, these was a very strategic, calculated event that will probably provoke a terrorist response in France or against French interests. Gloves are coming off, I think.

Very powerful ceremony by France and quite the speech by Macron in support of the victims of October 7, of supporting Israel. My French isn’t that good, but basically his invocation and condemnation of rampant violence by Islamic radicals and supported by moderate Muslims in France as a crime and shame in France was particularly hard hitting. And deservedly so since France has suffered several brutal attacks by Islamic terrorists. Politically, these was a very strategic, calculated event that will probably provoke a terrorist response in France or against French interests. Gloves are coming off, I think.

That was a very loud message indeed. It will be interesting to see what Monsieur Macron considers to be the appropriate accompanying action.

Back