• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Hamas invaded Israel 2023

The surprising thing is hamas was able to stockpile so many rockets without getting caught.

I suspect though they would of used up most of their stockpile in the first barrage because they know after that the likely hood of protecting stockpiles is almost zero. Hopefully anyways.

It's possible they may have opted to let the attack happen in order to gain an insurmountable casus belli. To end the Gaza problem once and for all. After all, the Azeris managed to do it in NK, didn't they? And no one said a thing.

Much like some have theorized about Pearl Harbor. Except it'd be somewhat more credible in this case given Israel's proximity and technological superiority relative to its enemy, and the lesser damage inflicted than during Pearl Harbor.

It's possible they may have opted to let the attack happen in order to gain an insurmountable casus belli. To end the Gaza problem once and for all. After all, the Azeris managed to do it in NK, didn't they? And no one said a thing.

Much like some have theorized about Pearl Harbor. Except it'd be somewhat more credible in this case given Israel's proximity and technological superiority relative to its enemy, and the lesser damage inflicted than during Pearl Harbor.
I think it's more likely that the wrong people got complacent, and Hamas got "lucky". Though I suspect their "luck" will be their undoing... There isn't much hope for serious international support when you gun down innocent civilians in their beds.

Rocket strikes leave more wiggle room for doubt about the motives of the killers, but pulling the trigger is a pretty clear indication it's not an accident.

I think it's more likely that the wrong people got complacent, and Hamas got "lucky". Though I suspect their "luck" will be their undoing... There isn't much hope for serious international support when you gun down innocent civilians in their beds.

Rocket strikes leave more wiggle room for doubt about the motives of the killers, but pulling the trigger is a pretty clear indication it's not an accident.
Certainly more likely.

Time will tell. If indeed Bibi exploits this to end Gaza, then I think that would lend credence to the conspiracy theory.

Certainly more likely.

Time will tell. If indeed Bibi exploits this to end Gaza, then I think that would lend credence to the conspiracy theory.
Well, they could make a play to control the entire coastline of Gaza, as well as the entire border with Egypt. Create a new Gaza that has no borders except for those with Israel. I’d think this will shut down completely the illegal weapons and material from making it in.

Well Hamas support for the Muslim Brotherhood has effectively closed the south border. I would hope that Israel will ask Egypt to allow women, children and the elderly to evacuate.

Identity crises.

What is a woman?

More importantly

What is a child?

Back