• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Great... Americans encouraged to immigrate to Canada

N

NavyGrunt

http://edition.cnn.com/2004/WORLD/americas/11/15/canadian.welcome.ap/index.html

Take a read through this. Sigh. Im super impressed. It was nice to include our lax marijuana laws as well.....

I do recall reading somewhere our immigration numbers were down...I am sure they will all find nice places to live in BC, where I suspect the fight to repeal the marji laws will be won.

Great-just what we need. More loudmouthed left  wing twits, as if our own homegrown lot weren't enough. Cheers.

This is my favorite bit from the CNN story:

"...  in Canada there's apparently no reason to lock your door."

They must be talking about a better neighbourhood than I live in ...  ;D

wow, all the free medical care, free Molson's, Good looking women, free love, free drugs, where do I sign up? ;D :dontpanic:

;D maybe you can just "tell" them thier getting on a plane to Canada, give them a little BC-Bud, next stop Afgainistan.....

GGboy said:

"...   in Canada there's apparently no reason to lock your door."

They must be talking about a better neighbourhood than I live in ...   ;D

Well, most igloos don't even have doors, just a tunnel opening...

"at least the taxes go towards good causes"

Like what, the gun registry???   ::)

Do they hand out a song sheet to kumbaya when people get here now? granola anyone? brutal.

My problem is that the American media and the Canadian government tries to paint all of us as panty waisted lilly waggers. I most certainly am not. AND I dont want anymore damn liberals up here.

I dont think these people have even been here before. haha. Yeah thats it our taxes go to good things, thats why our military is falling apart.

AND I dont want anymore damn liberals up here.
Amen; so where in Alberta are you from. lol

oh s&#@! Whre's my burkenstocks! I have seemed to have missplaces them!

Time to buy shares in Starbucks! Cheers.

GGboy said:

"...   in Canada there's apparently no reason to lock your door."

They must be talking about a better neighbourhood than I live in ...   ;D

No kidding!  Where I live out here in BC if you don't lock the doors Bears come in!
LOL! ;D

Cheers!
P.

I leave my doors unlocked all the time.Then again, nobody's gonna break in to a Cpl's house.Nothing to steal!LOL
The only thing thing I have is my guns........precious guns.....and my skin mag collection ;D

This sounds like we'll be getting an influx of people who most likely will support that whole "monument for the draft dodgers" that joined us...  More left-wing nut jobs.  Isn't this fun.  Maybe King Ralph can do something about it...  ;)

Tim

Torlyn, I thought you were a left-wing nut job....oh wait! Sorry, I forgot.
You're just a nut.  :p

Pieman, pieman pieman...  All that guiness served at the proper temperature over there must be getting the better of you...  I'm not nutty, I'm crazy.  BTW, the Girls at Pete's say hi...

T

Back