• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Got the call but.....question

happybikers

Inactive
Reaction score
Ive got called today by the rc and they offer me a job....I accept the job 4 sure  :D .....my question is do they perform another credit check or other check before the swearing in? Or everything is done and I just have to go to the rc to swear in?

Thanks

Sorry I speak french usally.

Everything is done. Why do you ask a question like that?

You will be asked if there are any changes to your status, like credit, marriage, legal. You can answer no and carry on but like you should have been briefed if you provide false information on enrollment the CF can either send you to jail for up to two years and release you or just release you. Currently there are 2 NCMSEP in Toronto that are being released because they lied on enrolment.

Like I said you can say there are no changes and no one will check. However, if it comes up and the CF finds out you lied you will be sent home. Think long and hard about your integrity and the integrity of the CF.

no I dindnt hide anything its just that I had some credit problem in the past.But I have take care of it .....I was wondering if all the process was done thats all. I just cant believe its true!

thank you for your respond and see you soon maybe

congrats, and good luck to you. You're lucky you're in now, I'm just trying to get fit before I apply, so I'm just on the start of my journey. How long did it take you to get where you are now ?

gQeline said:
congrats, and good luck to you. You're lucky you're in now, I'm just trying to get fit before I apply, so I'm just on the start of my journey. How long did it take you to get where you are now ?
I would suggest you apply now gQeline , you will have lots of time to get in shape before a job offer. It can be a lengthly process. I started my "journey" in mid December , quit smoking after 14 years, started eating healthy, started high intensity workouts ( lost 45 lbs of fat so far:)  and also started walking the dog for 5 kms a few times a week. I applied to the army in early Feb and I've finished all the steps of application . As of now, I'm waiting for a job offer, I have to call in tommorow and hopefully my recruiter will have good news . I think I've been very lucky as my process has went very fast and smooth...... The reason I suggest applying now is that I've read many posts of people waiting a year or more to finish the process and receive a job offer. So anyways good luck and see you on the other side:)

What have you all applied for? I just did my interview yesterday I guess technically. Medical's on the 20th. Kind of concerned about my blood pressure/vision..

EpicBeardedMan said:
What have you all applied for? I just did my interview yesterday I guess technically. Medical's on the 20th. Kind of concerned about my blood pressure/vision..
check out "application process samples" under recruiting , I applied for Combat Engineer, Crewman, MSE ops

Back