• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Good news!!!!

Yeah, and learning to tie his shoe-laces may be a major life-altering event to someone else.  We supposed to applaud and congratulate him?

Why not support? People who post here might be looking for a little encouragement. Is that wrong?

No it's not wrong.  However, I didn't join the CF - and I don't come to these forums - in order to be a social worker.  You want support?  Talk to your friends and family.  Maybe they'll be able to pretend they're impressed with you.  Me, I'll wait untill you do something noteworthy.

This is a pretty simple process.
  find a topic-read it-if your interested-reply-if not move on and don't bother with it......like I'm going to do here

48Highlander said:
No it's not wrong.   However, I didn't join the CF - and I don't come to these forums - in order to be a social worker.   You want support?   Talk to your friends and family.   Maybe they'll be able to pretend they're impressed with you.   Me, I'll wait untill you do something noteworthy.

We need more ppl like you in the world ... to many ppl looking for praise just for doing something most ppl just do!
:cdn:

Does this mean no more threads with questions like...

How will I know if I failed the interview?

Question?

How long is training?

How long does it take?

What's the deal here?

Lump them all to gether, man, and call it "A journey of the paralegal"......

dileas

tess

Rest assured, Tess, that in a month or 2 we'll be up to our rucksacks in another endless thread of "what sized boots will I need?" and "will I get my machine gun at the recruiting centre?' questions. Grab yer helmets and get real small in your holes, troops, it ain't over yet... :warstory:

CHIMO,  Kat

Back