• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Good news!!!!

army_paralegal

Banned
Banned
Inactive
Reaction score
Hey, Everyone!!!!!! GOOD NEWS!!!!

I PASSED THE INTERVIEW!!!!!!

Unfortunately, I did not know a whole lot about the military and the reserve unit I was joining, but I knew a bit about what BMQ entails and the trade I am applying for entails. And guess what!? I passed.

Unfortunately, I am not to sure about the medical. I was in such a rush to do everything I was told that I misunderstood some instructions.
:-( ???

For example;

1.) When the medical tester said to bend to my left side, I bent to my right.

2.) I barely reached the goal mark in my urine test. Just did not have to go.

3.) When they were testing my hearing, there were telephone-like ringing sounds and a small beep. I missed a few beeps and I pressed the button (The one that indicated that i could hear the beep) prematurely once. I pressed it when I heard the telephone-like sounds.

Hope that doesn't make me fail.

But, I passed the interview. Praise God!

Umm your dyslexic, hard or hearing and can't make water.....perfect.  ;D Congratulations, I'm sure you did great!

Island Ryhno said:
Umm your dyslexic, hard or hearing and can't make water.....perfect.  

I am not dyslexic.

Did you have the same problems?

Oh, and I had a bit of a cough when the doctor was examining my chest.

I hope I did not fail.

Poking fun, relax, just poking fun. No I didn't have any of the above problems, but being nervous is natural, again I'm sure you did fine. Those are minor things, you'll do OK!

Though his "joke" meter does seem to be not sensing right.....

army_paralegal said:
I am not dyslexic.

Did you have the same problems?

Oh, and I had a bit of a cough when the doctor was examining my chest.

I hope I did not fail.
It means he did not understand the above joke and assumed it was serious.

Is this going to turn into another PC thread?  I have no more tea!

Big Foot said:
It means he did not understand the above joke and assumed it was serious.

LOOK! I am nervous because I was so eager to do everything right, I rushed and misunderstood a fw instructions.

You should NOT have fun at the expense of someone who is nervous about failing a test!

army_paralegal, you've been told before, just relax. Breathe and relax, everything will be fine.

Umm I believe that this part was missed  ;D Congratulations, I'm sure you did great!

Christ, someone get that man a paper bag....

AP, if you get this wound up every time you do a test, you're gonna have one seriously miserable existance during BMQ/SQ/BIQ.  Learn to relax a bit.  Your testing is over and done with, and you either passed or you didn't.  Working yourself into a nervous breakdown, and aggrivating those around you, isn't going to change anything.

It's funny how before, doing Pioneer, the US Army Ranger Course, Jump Course, etc, etc were considered accomplishments.   Now we have people telling stories about how they passed the interview or how they barely slipped through the Aptitude Test by putting 3+2 together.

Infanteer said:
It's funny how before, doing Pioneer, the US Army Ranger Course, Jump Course, etc, etc were considered accomplishments.   Now we have people telling stories about how they passed the interview or how they barely slipped through the Aptitude Test by putting 3+2 together.

Sign of the times.........

5000 new recruits............ ::)

army_paralegal:

Lighten up, if you can't take a joke, you shouldn't have joined !

LOOK! I am nervous because I was so eager to do everything right, I rushed and misunderstood a fw instructions.

You should NOT have fun at the expense of someone who is nervous about failing a test!

Scan and breath...Smooth is fast.

Blakey said:
Scan and breath...Smooth is fast.

I beleive it was " slow is smooth, smooth is fast"...but its been a while

One, did i hit my target, 2 did i neutralise the threat, scan and breath...where there's one assh**e there's 2 assh**e"

Infanteer said:

Serious. Passing the aptitude, PT or medical test or interview is nothing to boast/make a post about.

Maybe not for you, but it may be a major life altering start to someone else.

Back