• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Go Habs, go!

geo said:
When you look at Halifax you have to look at the greater area surrounding......

Hopefully if/when the team managers and owners etc are looking at those surrounding areas, they'll notice that there are people living in them there trees. Us rednecks may not be too noticieable to all those city folk, but we're sure as hell hockey fanatics, and once bunched together, our numbers add up.  ;D

Midget

... "offshore oil".... maritimers DO have $$$

And the Sens are gone...
Leaf playoff wins ('08): 0
Sens Playoff wins: 0

Leafs draft pick: 7
Sens draft pick: 15th or worse.

And just for fun, the The Spartans of Ottawa... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=np6zT-b7Dak

Leafs draft pick: 7
Ya but the leafs will trade that pick for a player whose best years are behind him. I hear Lapointe, Commodore, and Redden are available.  >:D

Moody said:
Ya but the leafs will trade that pick for a player whose best years are behind him. I hear Lapointe, Commodore, and Redden are available.  >:D
Meh, we have enough defensemen as it is... and besides, Redden is a UFA this year lol

WHAT DID THEY DO TONIGHT ?!?

Come on guys, sheez!

ArmyVern said:
Someone is going to take that entirely the wrong way ...  :eek:

2 down --- 4 Boston wins to go!!

Bruins in 6!!!   >:D

Bruins in 7!!!   ;D

Go Boston Go!!!

:-*

I officially agree with PPCLI Guy that Armyvern officially sucks!

GO HABS GO!

It's only because the weather forecast in Boston wasn't good for golf this week-end, so they decided to keep going a bit more.  See how good the Habs are, even to others?

ArmyVern said:
Why thank you very much, you fine gentleman.  ;D ;D

Pay them no mind Vern, we now KNOW who the better team is.

Boston in 7

Yrys said:
Well, won't the next game be there ?
So, aren't they home ?

/puzzled

;D

Yes it will be, and the one after that too; and then, finally, the canadiens can get back to the business of golf in Florida.

;D

ArmyVern said:
Yes it will be, and the one after that too; and then, finally, the canadiens can get back to the business of golf in Florida.

Can I get the email of one of your loves one, pretty, please  :-\ ?

Got something to ask any one of  them  :D !

Back