• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Getting Into The Army

Blunt Object

Inactive
Reaction score
I didn't know where to put this so I figure it would get the most attention here. Does anyone know if a photocopy of my highschool transcript is good enough or do i have to take in the original? Any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks.

Sorry, Blunt Object - you will need an original transcript with either a stamp or seal.  Contact your highschool, sometimes they may have a small administrative fee but should be able to provide, ensure you ask for an "official" transcript.

Best bet..call the recruiter and ask ;)

I'm in the process right now and have to go and pick em up tomorrow. I have to go to my high school to pick em up. They have to be original...I don't think you can photocopy them. I don't think your high school will charge you for them. I called them today and they asked me when I can come in and pick them up tomorrow lol. 1 day!!! I was so happy plus I thought I had to pay for them. Cheers  :cdn:

yes yes yes, i think they only took mine because i previously showed them an original like when i first applied 3 years ago, but since i applied for reg. i just gace em a photocopied verison, n seemed too take it, WOOOO fit test may 26, i know i know not right section to put personal info ;)

Your provincial ministry of education should be able to provide you with a copy of your official transcript.  Not sure if there will be a charge, though.

Back