• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Full Kit? looks like more than full kit lol.......

the one that is fixed looks more like a KA-Bar than the issued bayonets..  ::)

The bayonet on his rifle is the new issue bayonet that will replace the nella bayonet currently issued.It is already in service in the states and is to be part of the new C7A2.Rather than being a thrusting tool only,this bayonet will also be considered a camp knife,and can be used as such.
Why he has 2,I don't know.

Can anyone tell me what the hell is on is rifle??? Night Vision Scope??? ???

:salute: :cdn:

Weird how he has the current bayonet on the vest, an the new one on the rifle.

Anyways, anyone have a picture of this new bayonet we're getting?

Is the new bayonet the same as the American M9 bayonet? If it is, will the scabbard for the new bayonet fit on the tac vest?

Its very similar to the US version. Iam unsure if will fit, but thay can issue a new attachment to the TV for it.

Im assuming you would remove the current attachment, and replace it with the new, on the chest.

Sorry, I haven't seen the new tac vests up close so I did not know that you could remove the bayonet attachment. Yeah, you are right it would make the most sense putting it there.

yep, M9 bayonet it is

phpiP7tjR.jpg

AZA-02 said:
Can anyone tell me what the heck is on is rifle??? Night Vision Scope??? ???

:salute: :cdn:

It has to be some sort of elaborate sighting system.  At first I thought it was a two stroke engine. ;D

Back