• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

from being merit listed to BMQ

SeanPaul_031

Inactive
Reaction score
Hey, I was merit listed just last tuesday march 29, for 031 inf. My question is:

1)How do they decide among those who are merit listed who will be going away on the next BMQ? Is it  a first come first serve basis or do they decide based on my qualifications and MP score? If the decisions are MP scored based, what are my chances of gettin accepted for the April 12 BMQ, assuming I have a very high MP score?

To sum it up, how long is the waiting period after one has become merit listed?

Thx for any input.

kincanucks said:
  merit list date.

So that means that although I applied in 2003, when it comes to selection, they are only concerned with the date that I get listed?  That seems a little odd no?

QY Rang said:
So that means that although I applied in 2003, when it comes to selection, they are only concerned with the date that I get listed?   That seems a little odd no?

Why? it is the date you actually meet all the requirements to be hired.

SeanPaul_031 said:
So gimme a time frame

If you use the search page: http://forums.army.ca/forums/index.php?action=search;advanced

and search on the term "merit list" (include the quotation marks), you will get 6 pages of hits to threads discussing merit list experiences and inquiries. A review of those threads will probably give you an idea of the amount of time that some people have waited.

Back