• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Forces.ca ballcap

derael

Inactive
Reaction score
Does anyone know where I can find the black and white Forces.ca ballcap seen on Coach's Corner on March 7th? I didn't quite catch the first part of the segment so I probably missed that info.

I got one from my recruiter, they'd probably give you one if you asked them nicely.

Why would you want a forces.ca hat.......

......when you can get one of these!

Cap-Milnet-Small.gif

http://army.ca/store/ 

Hey, thats pretty nice!

However...I rarely wear ballcaps etc. but this one was pretty freaking snazzy. There was just something about it.

I'll have to talk to the CFRC next time I'm in.  :)

The CF has a setup in the promotions court area at my mall and every time I pass by I want to grab all these trinkets from the table (lanyards, pens, etc.)

derael said:
Does anyone know where I can find the black and white Forces.ca ballcap seen on Coach's Corner on March 7th? I didn't quite catch the first part of the segment so I probably missed that info.

Ugh. In my long suffering career as an OCdt *tongue embedded firmly in cheek* I have lugged many boxes of these up and down from the storeroom at CFRD Kitchener. Speaking for that detachment, we had many more than we knew what to do with, so if you ask nicely at the nearest Recruiting Centre/Det, I'm sure they'll send an OCdt to fetch you one!

Back