• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

For Sale - Replica AR cadpat fragmentation vest

KLEOBOY

Inactive
Reaction score
pm me for price if your interested

haven't seen these around much and it was a real ***** just for me to find one also.
but here it is

gpZCxW3.jpg

ROAV4mU.jpg

Canadain forces torso bundle:$250
AR cadpat fragmentation vest
TW cadpat tatical vest
TW cadpat hydration pack

wUZDtKd.jpg

35Hv9Bq.jpg

JXJFh1l.jpg

MiVzCxp.jpg

same gear used in the photo here
CADPAT_AR_%281%29.jpg

*** Fixed that title for you ***
Harris - Staff

Kleoboy,

You do realize that the frag vest and tac vest you are listing for sale are stolen (from the CAF ) property?  Either that or fake aka Airsoft kit.  Please post a pic of the labels showing the NSN and size.

Resist the urge to feed the troll! Come on, I know you can do it...!

Never mind the vest...how much for the socks?  I can use a new pair.

ArmyDoc said:
Kleoboy,

You do realize that the frag vest and tac vest you are listing for sale are stolen (from the CAF ) property?  Either that or fake aka Airsoft kit.  Please post a pic of the labels showing the NSN and size.

It all looks like replicas to me.

KLEOBOY said:
did not mean/nor say it was real gear. its all replicas

When in your first post you have the quote "same gear used in the photo here" above a picture of soldiers in an operational theatre it gives the impression that it is real.

Canadain forces torso bundle:$250
AR cadpat fragmentation vest
TW cadpat tatical vest
TW cadpat hydration pack

Yeah, and that doesn't exactly scream "Hey guys, this is all airsoft shit" either.

Truth in advertising my friend. If you're going to be a member here, start being upfront with your peers. We don't buddyfuck here. Take this as a learning experience.......and a warning. No more bait and switch.

---Staff---

Back