• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Enbridge Ride for Cancer 2012

buttershrub

Inactive
Reaction score
Fellow Sappers,

My name is Dave Buttree. I'm a Correctional Officer ( 2C.E.R. 1984-1989, A.D.R. Lahr 1989-1991) working at the Vancouver Island Regional Correctional Center in Victoria BC. On June 16th and 17th, 2012, I'll be participating in a two-day major cycling event called The Enbridge Ride to Conquer Cancer benefiting BC Cancer Foundation.

I'll be cycling 240km from Vancouver to Seattle with thousands of other Riders. All the proceeds will go to BC Cancer Foundation to support cancer research, treatment, and services. BC Cancer Foundation is a leading comprehensive institution devoted to cancer research and care, and the work they're doing is cutting-edge.

I've agreed to raise at least $2,500, and I have managed to raise $1425 to date. So here's where you come in. Would you please consider making a small donation to this worthy cause? Use the link at the bottom of this email to go visit my webpage, and please take the time to support me. Please keep in mind the commitment I'm making to end this heartbreaking disease and the personal efforts I'll have to make to accomplish this.

When I say "heartbreaking," here's what I mean: according to the Canadian Cancer Statistics, 171,000 new cases of cancer and 75,300 deaths from cancer occurred in 2009. The information also shows that over 45% of men and 40% of women will develop cancer in their lifetime and 1 in all 4 Canadians will die of cancer. That's why I'm riding. To do something BIG about cancer. I hope that you'll share this incredible adventure with me by supporting me in my fundraising efforts.

Thank you in advance for your generosity!

Chimo,

Dave Buttree,
VIRCC, LF Unit Officer,
4216 Wilkinson Rd.,
Victoria, BC,
V8Z5B2

Click here to visit my personal page.
If the text above does not appear as a clickable link, you can visit the web address:
http://www.conquercancer.ca/site/TR?px=2857335&pg=personal&fr_id=1413&fl=en_US&et=653X0ntawvR39kfVFK7QYg&s_tafId=251322

If you no longer wish to receive email messages sent from your friends on behalf of this organization, please click here or paste this URL into your browser: http://www.conquercancer.ca/site/TellFriendOpt?action=optout&toe=019a01da02d2f9f080b7a9c1ace90de2626ba9c3d66ac25c

Back