• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Education!

Pheonixx

Inactive
Reaction score
  Just wondering, I went to high school for grade 8 an from there on in through my whole high school education i was doing ABE (Adult Basic Education) an when i went to collect all my school records all i could come up with was my grade 8 report card. The school district said that they had no other reorts they could give me on how far my education really was due to doing ABE, Does anyone know how much this will affect me in my interview an my chances of getting into the army...

You would need to request your high school transcript from your provincial/territorial government. It is there job to keep records of your courses and grades, not the school that you attended.

Hopefully this helps, never heard of ABE or how it works.

A good friend of mine also went the basic route in high school, and he had trouble getting his transcripts. I told him to just go to the Ontario high school board and request an updated transcript. He received it and is now scheduled to write his CFAT in about 7 days from now. 

Just keep asking around for your transcripts.

The prerequisite for joining the Forces is Grade 10. Even if you are in academic, applied or basic, I don't think it really matters.

Does anyone know how much this will affect me in my interview an my chances of getting into the army...

The prerequisite for joining the Forces is Grade 10 for some occupations.

Back